What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Fiction Fantasy/Romance Magic; the two lead characters were in love in a past life and flashbacks of that keep popping up as their relationship progress.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M (new)

M | 1 comments I’m looking for a YA book that I read probably around 2012. The cover was in grey tones and had a house in the background with a girl standing in front of it. I remember one part where the lead guy tied the female lead’s tie of her school uniform with a fancy knot. I think the plot has to do with magic and the two lead characters were in love in a past life and flashbacks of that keep popping up as their relationship progress. There was some part where they were dancing that this happened. This book is a first of a series and I believe later on in the series the male lead ends up using something dangerous to increase his magical ability to defeat evil. There is something about the male and female lead being together that diminishes/ will eventually cancel out all the male lead’s magic.

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (mkahlbaugh) | 2 comments this sounds like the "Fallen" series by Lauren Kate, but I'm not sure if it's exactly the same

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Michelle, are you still looking for this or did you find it?