Harry Potter Rp! discussion

Hogwarts > Dining Hall 2.0

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This will be deleted as soon as the roleplay in The other Dining hall is done.

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess walked in and looked for the Prefects. Miki was right behind her looking around in awe.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow! This place is amazing!" she said looking around, forgetting what they were supposed to do.

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess walked to there table and asked boy who was in her potions class where the Prefects were. They pointed at the end of the table Jess went to follow and saw that Miki wasn't following. "Helllloooo Miki!!!" Most of the people at the table looked at her and she couldn't help but laugh.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"huh? Oh! I'm coming!" she said, snapping out of it and following Jess.

message 6: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess poked the shoulder of Denny a 5th year Prefect. He turned around and looked at her like she was an alien. He has never seen her or recognized her. "Hi, I'm Jess and my friend needs her schedule." Jess looked at Miki.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Denny. "Your not Evil like my sisters are you?" she asked, thinking about how all her sisters were Prefects at the top of their years.

message 8: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess facepalmed. She whispered to Miki, "I don't think that's how you approach a Prefect." Denny laughed, "It's okay 1st years don't really use their brains," he smiled cheerily at Miki. Jess glared at him, "We just need Mike's schedule and we'll leave you. Wouldn't want to affect you with are stupidness," she said coolly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Miki growled at him, she so wanted to tell him off, but decided to stay quiet. An owl landed on her head and dropped a howler into her hands. She looks at it and then grabs a pair of scissors and attempts to cut it, but fails.

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess held out a hand, Miki gave her the letter. This was a trick her mom showed her. Sh held it to the light and saw the light through the paper. She ripped the part that had light shining through. She handed back to Miki. Denny cleared his throat, Jess turned to him, "I just need her schedule." "Name." Jess said, "Miki...um...what's you last name?" she turned to Miki

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Miki Yoshima." she answered.

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yeah, you heard her, Miki Yoshima" Denny went to his seat and grabbed his clipboard. He searched through the papers looking for Y. He stopped and looked at a piece of paper he ripped out the paper and handed it to Miki.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks.." she said and took her schedule. Another Owl landed on her shoulder. She took a note off of it's talons and looked at the name of who sent it. She was soon speeding through the note. "Awesomeee~!" she said, clearly happy about the letter she had just gotten, a total opposite reaction of the howler.

message 14: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess didn't even notice that the letter was a howler. "What was the howler for?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2018 07:15PM) (new)

"Oh. It was from my sisters. About how i have a lot to look up to and all that. They want me to become a Prefect like them, and not tarnish the Yoshima name like Onii~San did. Yeah. Iv gotten so many of those even before i came here, and I'm not willing to listen to them anymore. Especially since they keep talking Badly about Onii~San." she said.

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "That sucks, what's that letter for?" Jess pointed at the one in her hands.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its from my brother.... An update on whats happening in Japan." she said. "That and a reminder to not listen to my sisters and stay away from boys."

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess smiled. "Well let's get you to class and make sure to keep boys at least 10 feet away from you."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK!" she said and then looked at Denny and sticked her tongue out at him. "Have fun using your 'Brain'" she said to him.

message 20: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess laughed. Denny looked confused and then immediately regretful. Jess turned Miki around and walked toward the doors. "What's your first class?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Proffessor McGonagall." she answered.

message 22: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Cool, she's really cool. I have Binns now and then Sprout. McGonagall is near Binns follow me." Denny waved at them even thought they were already out the door.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye Mr. Prefect." she said as she left. She threw away the howler and kept the note in her pocket.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((going to sleep. Good night))

message 25: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess looked back and saw Denny smile at them. He seems nice maybe he didn't mean to insult them. She walked to McGonagall's class with Miki. "This is where I leave you monkey." She bowed.

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((Good Night))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye Jess..." she said and walked into McGonagall's class nervously. "ohayou gozai masu!" she said, so nervous that she reverted back to her original language.

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess overheard and quickly walked to Miki. "What was that?!" She whisper yelled. Some kids were laughing and others had looks of pity on their faces. She glared at them.

message 29: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Lisa you roleplay?!))

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((Yaa))

message 31: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((I'm not good but yeah))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She panicked and hid her face. "I-it was J-Japanese...." she mumbled quietly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I totally forgot Novie was in this group! XD))

message 34: by quq (last edited Mar 18, 2018 06:49AM) (new)

quq  (190511) Yuki~ wrote: "((I totally forgot Novie was in this group! XD))"

((Heh heh))

message 35: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Lisa wrote: "((I'm not good but yeah))"

((Cool I didn’t know that))

message 36: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) Novie wrote: "Yuki~ wrote: "((I totally forgot Novie was in this group! XD))"

((Heh heh))"

((I’m a spy))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((My brother was trying to read what she had said but had extreme difficulty. I came in my room, completely forgetting I had wrote that. I read it outloud, no problems at all and he looked at me like I was crazy. OK. WHAT ANIME FAN DOESNT KNOW HOW TO SAY GOOD MORNING IN JAPANESE? seriously!))

message 38: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((Lol))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omg. I'm going to go to school and just say that to my teacher and see how she reacts XD))

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((XD))

message 41: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((That will be a good one))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lisa~Senpai! Respond to Miki! XD))

message 43: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Jess told Miki to follow her. She went up to McGonagall who looked upset. "Miki is a bit nervous and she accidentally spoke another language she apologizes she didn't mean to do it really. I mean who would that? A dumb person that's who." She kept rambling and McGonagall's face went from upset to amused. Shut up shut up shut up. "It's quite alright," she said. "Mrs. Yoshimo would you like o sit in the back?"

message 44: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((I'm laughing at her and I feel bad))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Y-yes Mam'!" she said quickly. She was still pretty nervous, but she managed to calm herself down enough so she could speak English.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Same XD I did the same thing when i transferred to the current school I'm in. I was just so nervous i ended up speaking a bit of Japanese, which is what i was studying at the time.))

message 47: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((XD))

Jess waved at Miki and walked out the door. She worried for Miki, but she was going to see her later.

((Did they have such in the books? I only remember breakfast and dinner.))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not sure XD))

Miki waved back and walked to the back of the classroom and sat down. She hid her face, thinking about what she had just done. "Watashi wa chōdo sono koto o shinjiru koto ga dekimasen..." she mumbled under her breath.

((Translation: I can't believe i just did that.))

message 49: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((Well I'm just going to have lunch happened because I don't Miki can survive a whole day without being checked up on XD))

Jess went to Binns waiting for lunch she didn't have time for breakfast. She was 4 minutes late but she didn't care. She saw her brother in the back in her seat. She pushed him out and sat down, he laughed and went to his seat next to her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok XD))

Miki took notes during class. Every time someone looked at her she hid her face. She didn't like being stared at, especially when one of the boys in her class looked at her. She was socially awkward around boys and probably couldn't even look at one without dieing.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6