What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Night Play (Dark-Hunter, #5; Were-Hunter, #1)
This topic is about Night Play
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Woman has sex in store and later they get the mate symbol on their hands [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Kirk | 8 comments A shifter sees a human woman vacuuming in a store at night and finds her highly attractive. They have sex in the store. Afterwards they go their own way but a symbol appears on their hands. It’s a fated mate symbol. The only way a shifter finds their mate is they have to have sex with them first in order for the symbol to appear. His is this human female. I can’t remember the name of this book for the life of me.

message 2: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie | 276 comments the only series where I remember mating marks appearing on the mates' hands after they have sex for the first time is the Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon...But I don't remember any heroine being a human woman vacuuming a store, so maybe it's one of the short stories I haven't read?

Jessica (jessicalynfox) | 180 comments Night Play yep, it’s this one.

message 4: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Kirk | 8 comments I don’t know. It’s about wolf shifters. There is a bar with different kind of shifters as well.

Jessica (jessicalynfox) | 180 comments Yes, there is a bar where different types of species meet up. Did the couple have sex in the dressing room and there is a scene where the woman is a bit a curvy but never thought herself sexy until watching her in and in the mirror of dressing room having sex with the dude?

Jessica (jessicalynfox) | 180 comments Bar’s name is Sanctuary?

Jessica (jessicalynfox) | 180 comments The vacuuming scene (lol):

She still was.

Her long auburn hair was pulled up into a messy bun on top of her head that left curls of it to caress her porcelain face. She wore a long, black dress that flowed around her body as she jerked a vacuum cleaner across the carpet.

Every animal instinct in his body roared to life as he saw her again. The feeling was primal. Demanding.

Needful.

And it wouldn't listen to reason.

Against his will, he found himself headed toward her. It wasn't until he had opened the burgundy door that he realized she was crying.

message 8: by Ayla (new) - added it

Ayla Kirk | 8 comments YES!! that’s it!! Can you tell me which book it is? She has so many titles.

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Night Play, jessica put the link earlier in the thread

message 10: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Ayla, can you confirm that your book is Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Jessica's suggestion?

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 853 comments Oh its definitely Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I've read it and loved it. I would have suggested it myself but Jessica beat me to it!

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 853 comments PS - Kris, Ayla confirms in message 8 that it is the book she's looking for.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Night Play (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sherrilyn Kenyon (other topics)