What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Never to Keep
This topic is about Never to Keep
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED: Contemporary/ erotic/ NA/ adult romance *spoilers ahead* [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph (last edited Mar 18, 2018 02:54AM) (new)

Steph | 10 comments Everything I can remember:

- It's set somewhere in the U.S.
- The heroine is raising her young niece and has a food diary to ration food as she is broke
- The heroine is a teacher but quits her job at the suggestion of the hero
- The hero is just a normal guy that finds out he was adopted and is actually very rich
- The heroine's sister-in-law is dying and I think is called Olivia
- The heroine's father isn't actually dead and they reconnect
- The heroine becomes pregnant
- The hero becomes suspicious that the heroine is after his money
- The hero's brother is really jaded after being played by a woman and thinks his brother would be better off without her because he thinks she's a gold digger
- The brother offers her money in exchange for the hero terminating his paternal rights

- I read it in 2016/17 and it was released around then too.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Steph, this doesn't sound like a YA. It sounds more like an adult or possibly an NA book.

Do you remember where it's set? Big city, small town? U.S., U.K., France?

Why did you say that the heroine's father was really alive? What does that have to do with the story? (Sorry, too many questions, all running around in the ol' grey matter.)

Why does the hero's brother try to get the heroine to take money? Or does he want HER to give HIM money?

message 3: by Steph (last edited Mar 17, 2018 04:07PM) (new)

Steph | 10 comments Hi! Its set somewhere in the US. Her sister-in-law (before she dies) and her niece were her only family but somehow her father wasn't really dead and they reconnect.

The hero's brother is really jaded after being played by a woman and thinks his brother would be better off without her because he thinks she's a gold digger (not really possible though as the hero didn't share about his new found family and money so there's no way she could know).

And thanks, I'll adjust it to NA.

message 5: by Steph (new)

Steph | 10 comments That's it! Its been bugging me for so long, thank you!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Never to Keep (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Aimie Grey (other topics)