All About YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > July Book Hauls

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Irene (new)

Irene (raenne) Aww! I hope your foot is okay now?

I've read Me & Earl and didn't like it, I've also read PLL and liked it, I've also read Gone Girl and it was okay, I just barely remember it anymore :P
Also read HP of course :)

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela Dossett (whisperingwillo) | 94 comments I find books everyday to read; either free, ARC's, files and so on. So I will put books I've bought today for starters. AlterWorld (Play to Live, #1) by D. Rus Edge of End by Suren Fant The Birr Elixir by Jo Sparkes Dead Girl Walking (The Guardian #1) by Mary Beth Lee Forbidden Call (New Breeds, #1) by Martha Bourke Funny Tragic Crazy Magic (Funny Tragic Crazy Magic, #1) by Sheena Boekweg Graveyard Shift (Lana Harvey, Reapers Inc. #1) by Angela Roquet The Pantheon (Olympia Heights, #1) by Amy Leigh Strickland Wings of Arian (Solus, #1) by Devri Walls Not all of them, but enough to let everybody know about them. Happy Reading!!!!

message 3: by Erin Lynn (last edited Jul 26, 2014 04:38PM) (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
Okay... so here is (hopefully) every book I bought this month.

Four A Divergent Story Collection (Divergent, #0.1 - 0.4) by Veronica Roth The Selection Stories The Prince & The Guard (The Selection, #0.5, #2.5) by Kiera Cass Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews Go Ask Alice by Beatrice Sparks Rebel Belle (Rebel Belle, #1) by Rachel Hawkins To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) by Jenny Han Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Landline by Rainbow Rowell Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick The Giver (The Giver #1) by Lois Lowry My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey The Queen of the Tearling (The Queen of the Tearling, #1) by Erika Johansen Summer and the City (The Carrie Diaries #2) by Candace Bushnell He's Just Not That Into You The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys by Greg Behrendt

I think that's all of them. :/ I found The Giver in hardcover, so now I have two copies.

I should be getting this in the mail any day now. I won it:
The Epic of Clair by Eric Charles Hansen

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.