Cross Promotion For Authors discussion

Discussion > New Author Cross-Promote?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Furell Hi there,
I'm new to this but I'm finishing up my first book and would like to know if there are any others out there that wouldn't mind cross-promoting with me. I enjoy writing and reading ya fantasy, paranormal, romance type.
If you're interested feel free to drop me a line here or email jenna.furell@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,
Jenna

message 2: by Bhanu (new)

Bhanu Srivastav (bhanusrivastav) | 2 comments Hello Everyone,
Greetings!

I am a new author on Goodreads, Kindly provide me reviews on my book - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Synopsis of book is as follows:

"Hacker 404 Happiness not found" is based on a fictional story of the world's biggest loser - Surya, who lost the battle of his life. His battle included how he chose to end his life and how he bounced back to become one of the Biggest Business Tycoons.

The story contains several ups and downs of Surya which teaches us that we are not alone in this world with pain, how we bounce back is what matters the most. How a college hacker who was famous for small cyber-attacks, hacked something which was never meant to hack and thereafter his life took a turn and changed everything.

If you give your few minutes of time reviewing it, it will be a great help to me.

Thanks & have a nice day!

message 4: by Gordon (new)

Gordon Vanstone | 2 comments Rainy Day Ramen and the Cosmic Pachinko by Gordon Vanstone Rainy Day Ramen and the Cosmic Pachinko by Gordon Vanstone

A delightfully debauched, spiritual quest through a hallucinatory Japan of cursed gaijin houses, seedy hostess bars, a Beatles-themed McDonalds, mysterious internet cafe denizens, and one seriously pissed off cat.
Charging through Shinjuku's neon jungle, enveloped in a boozy, nicotine-stained haze, past and present collide as an empty orchestra croons a slow dance of people and place, memory and madness, loss and love. All the while, Fred struggles to be an agent of his destiny and not another ball bearing bouncing through the cosmic pachinko.
Rainy Day Ramen and the Cosmic Pachinko is told as a uniquely clever mix of Murakami-esque magical realism and gonzo Japan travelogue. Nimbly structured and loosely presented as a modern mash-up of Homer's Odyssey and Murasaki Shikibu's The Tale of Genji.

message 5: by Gordon (new)

Gordon Vanstone | 2 comments I really like this idea to help indie authors work together to cross promote but it hasn't really seemed to take off eh?