UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

The Keeper of the Stones (Jake West, #1)
This topic is about The Keeper of the Stones
Meet the Authors > M J Webb - The Jake West Trilogy

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.J. (last edited Mar 17, 2018 07:04AM) (new) - added it

M.J. Webb (mjwebb) | 37 comments Hi guys,

I don't believe I have posted in this thread previously - if I have I apologise and please feel free to delete my post.

A few years ago I penned a trilogy of books for my children. I aimed them at anyone twelve plus. They are easy-reading fantasy novels with strong themes of loyalty, honour and friendship. The books have been generally well received both by readers and at the school talks/readings I have given. I even managed to appear on local radio twice (radio WM here in the West Midlands with Joanne Malin and Adrian Goldberg) and have been the subject of several newspaper articles. Some years ago I was informed that my books had over 134,000 sales or downloads worldwide. I have no idea what that figure is now but the downloads far exceed book sales.

The whole experience of writing, publishing and promoting my own novels is one I wouldn't have missed for the world. I'm so proud of what I have achieved and the thought that someone in the UK, USA or Australia for example is reading my novels, gives me goosebumps every time.

I've posted the links below but the action begins in Lichfield, where our two young hero's live. One is an ordinary fifteen year old boy. The other thinks he is, but he has no idea of his ancestry or fate. All that is about to change.
Both boys will have to face their worst nightmares in a mystical land of beasts, dragons, spirits, wizards and more, if they are to save our world and countless others.

If you have any questions please feel free. If you'd like a copy (electronic) in exchange for an honest review, please pms me. Keep in mind however that this is a trilogy.

Thanks.

The Keeper of the Stones (Jake West, #1) by M.J. Webb
Warriors of the Heynai (Jake West, #2) by M.J. Webb
The Estian Alliance (Jake West, #3) by M.J. Webb

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9110 comments Hi MJ I found an exceedingly dusty author thread started by you some years ago, so I have deleted it - please make yourself at home in this shiny new one :)

message 3: by M.J. (new) - added it

M.J. Webb (mjwebb) | 37 comments Thank you Rosemary. Much appreciated. :-)

message 4: by M.J. (new) - added it

M.J. Webb (mjwebb) | 37 comments If you want to win a paperback copy of all three books in the Jake West Trilogy for a school library it's simple;

You and/or supporters of the school in question should join this group and comment below with your school's name.
I'll also accept entries by pms on Goodreads.com.

The winning school will be the one which has the most posts/comments so get sharing :-)

UK schools only I'm afraid.

Competition open from today - 24/03/18. Competition Ends 30/4/18.

Best of luck.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/12071...