Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Horror/comedy 85480 words 24 chapters

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Bennett | 1 comments Don't worry about hurting my feelings. I'm here to get better, and any help will be appreciated. It is horror, so bad things happen in the book. You have been warned. Here is the cover copy to see if it is something you might be interested in.

BOOK COPY

The Evil Underneath is a mix of a pulp-style chiller with the dark, comedic sensibilities of certain 1980s films like The Return of the Living Dead, Parents, and Fright Night.

Helen doesn’t have much to do when her husband works nights. So, she did what she could as she sat alone in her new home, and that usually meant pecking away at a computer keyboard and drinking a little too much wine.
Despite the strange, two-tailed cat that hangs around in her backyard, everything seems fine, but for some reason, she still can’t shake the feeling that something is wrong.
This feeling only grows when her neighbors, Sam and Kathy, come over to say hello one night.
It doesn’t take long after meeting them before they start to show her what they truly are, and what they are is evil that has lasted for generations.

message 2: by Siyabulela (new)

Siyabulela Mbalekwa | 22 comments Hey Jeremy, I was wondering if you would be interested in a swap. I have a 60k family drama. If you are interested, please inbox me