Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Incorrect Author Name & Books Needing to be Added

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Laurence (cjlaurence) | 21 comments Hi,
I've just discovered that my author name has an extra space in it. When I tried to alter it, I had a message pop up saying to contact a librarian. My actual profile (with the unicorn logo) has 6 of my works on it but has 2 spaces between the period and the 'L'. As a result, 3 of my works are actually appearing on a different profile under my name but that has the correct 1 space between the period and the 'L'.

Could someone please alter my name on my main profile so there is only 1 space between the period and the 'L', and also add the following missing books please:

Retribution

My Weakness

Love, Always

Thank you in advance and i hope this makes sense!

Claire :-)

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Moved the books to your profile. Having multiple spaces in the names is how GR disambiguates authors with similar names. If you prefer to use the default profile with single space, please contact Goodreads Support - Support AT Goodreads DOT com

message 3: by C.J. (new)

C.J. Laurence (cjlaurence) | 21 comments Michael wrote: "Moved the books to your profile. Having multiple spaces in the names is how GR disambiguates authors with similar names. If you prefer to use the default profile with single space, please contact G..."

thank you for your help!