Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Introduce Yourself > Hi! I'm a newbie

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.L. (new)

J.L. | 6 comments Hi, this is coming a little late. I didn't realize this introduce yourself section was here! I'm Jenna and I just wrote my first book. I like sci fi, fantasy, and I'm a moonie. And I like various other nerdoms. Yeah, that's about it. I hope to meet some of you. If anyone would like to swap books, I would love to beta read for you if you will beta read for me. Let me know!

message 2: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Sawyer | 27 comments Jenna wrote: "Hi, this is coming a little late. I didn't realize this introduce yourself section was here! I'm Jenna and I just wrote my first book. I like sci fi, fantasy, and I'm a moonie. And I like various o..."

Hi Jenna. I'll be honest. I'm still a bit new here too so you can add me as a friend if you want.

message 3: by Tito (new)

Tito Athano (bobspringett) | 69 comments Jenna wrote: "Hi, this is coming a little late. I didn't realize this introduce yourself section was here! I'm Jenna and I just wrote my first book. I like sci fi, fantasy, and I'm a moonie. And I like various o..."

Hi Jenna,

I'm left wondering what a 'moonie' might be, but if you're into sci-fi you must be OK. So welcome!

I'm happy to beta-read sci-fi if you want me to. I prefer the 'hard' variety (by which I don't mean high-tech so much as not being scientifically ridiculous). For example, death rays are tolerable but perpetual motion machinery is not.

If you want to skim through my books I'll send you the files, but that's not a condition for me reading yours.

bspringett@iprimus.com.au

All the best!

message 4: by J.L. (new)

J.L. | 6 comments Hailey wrote: "Jenna wrote: "Hi, this is coming a little late. I didn't realize this introduce yourself section was here! I'm Jenna and I just wrote my first book. I like sci fi, fantasy, and I'm a moonie. And I ..."

Hi, Hailey. Awesome I would love to add you as friend! I'm cool with new. We can start out together. I've been on here a while but I'm finally starting to delve in!

message 5: by J.L. (new)

J.L. | 6 comments Hi Tito. A moonie is a Sailor Moon fan. It's this awesome 90's anime.

I'd love to skim through your books. I'm gonna be honest though. My book is Sci Fi/ Fantasy YA. Meaning it's not the hard kind of sci fi.

If you'd like to take a look at my synopsis the post is here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...