Fear Me (Broken Love, #1) Fear Me discussion

Books like fear me

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy m (last edited Mar 16, 2018 08:20PM) (new)

Cindy m Looking for books like fear me that deal with control lust fear submission etc. I never read a book like this and i loved it. Looking for similar besides the series

Lindsey Marie Check out my read list on my profile. I have read a lot of books that fit this category. Hope that helps x

Tuseey Try Bully by penelope douglas. Its kinda tge sane, a little less intense, but its gas the same feel. Theres 2 book for th e one story. Im reading Until You now snd its from his point of view. Hope you check it out, if you love Lake in Fear You, Tate wont disappoint.

Henderstj The book on wattpad called Bullied by Vera Micic. THe book is really good and the hero is very alpha. He even beats Keiran Masters in just depravity.

Discordia Dieux Cindy m wrote: "Looking for books like fear me that deal with control lust fear submission etc. I never read a book like this and i loved it. Looking for similar besides the series"

untouchable, by sam mariano, is very similar

message 6: by Crystal (last edited Apr 24, 2019 06:44PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Crystal Sounds like you discovered "Dark Romance." Titillating and not all appropriate and yet we seek them out.

I would suggest the following:
Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1) by Stylo Fantome Degradation.
Bully (Fall Away, #1) by Penelope Douglas Bully
Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by C.J. Roberts Captive in the Dark

Also consider checking out a few Good Reads Lists that deal with this theme:
1). Taboo Reads
2).The Darker Side
3).Best Dark Books Ever
4).Dark, twisted, abusive romance

Jennifer Hinson The Bully series from Penelope Douglas is very similiar just a little more "tame" I would say.
She also has a series called Devil's Night, with Corrupt being the first book that Im confident you wouls enjoy as well!
RAW and RAW:Rebirth would also be good reads.

message 8: by Nat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nat DB Rina Kent - Deviant King, Steel Princess and I’m currently reading the last book of their story...
Aiden kinda reminds me of Kieran (dark tortured hero obsessed with the heroine)

moresaucepls really need a good dark romance. AND PLEASE NOT ANYTHING BY PENELOPE DOUGLAS.