Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Mar 2018: Karen Memory > POLL: Suggestions for the April 2018 ALT

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean Lookielook (last edited Mar 23, 2018 03:40PM) (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 918 comments Mod
GO TO POLL
Hey, guess what I forgot! Make your suggestions for April's ALT pick here to be included in the poll. Remember that this will still be Hangout #69 and Bonnie will be picking the MAIN. Choose accordingly. Please include a link to the book's Goodreads page if possible. This month's selection from the Suggested Reads for Vaginal Fantasy listopia is Mark of the Demon by Diana Rowland.

For more information see The Vaginal Fantasy Alt Poll FAQ. https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Note that because I dropped the ball and the hangout is happening early this month, the poll will run until the end of the month. The winner will be posted on the home page.

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 31 comments I would just call it fashionably late 😀

My suggestion for the April alt is A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton due to Ms Grafton’s sad passing earlier this year. Unfortunately she never had the opportunity to write the last book in the Kinsey Millhone series so now the alphabet ends in Y.

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauraberestecki) | 163 comments A Princess in Theory came out last month and I've heard terrific things about it!

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Marae Ooh I agree with A Princess in Theory!

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 13 comments Victoria wrote: "I would just call it fashionably late 😀

My suggestion for the April alt is A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton due to Ms Grafton’s sad passing earlier this year. Unfortunately..."

I second. This was a good series.

message 6: by Trina (new)

Trina Dubya (trina_dubya) I nominate Soulless, which is the first in the Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger. Steampunk, vampires, werewolves, and at the center of it all is a woman without a soul who just wants a good meal and a good parasol.

Soulless was the alt for April 2012.

message 8: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 335 comments Star Dust, which is a really cute and sweet 60's astronaut romance. (includes the sexy times!)

message 9: by Trina (new)

Trina Dubya (trina_dubya) I should have checked first. Thanks, Sean.

message 10: by Kerstin (last edited Mar 18, 2018 11:54AM) (new)

Kerstin (nemiqt) | 66 comments I nominate Faefever by Karen Marie Moning.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (j-boo) | 182 comments Kerstin wrote: "I nominate Faefever by Karen Marie Moning."

Did you mean that one even though it's number 3 in a series? The group the first in the series as an alt a while back.

message 12: by Kerstin (new)

Kerstin (nemiqt) | 66 comments Jessica wrote: "Kerstin wrote: "I nominate Faefever by Karen Marie Moning."

Did you mean that one even though it's number 3 in a series? The group the first in the series as an alt a while back."

Ooops! Didn't realize. Had put it on my To-read-list. Smehow I thought it was the first book. I havn't read any of the books in this series.

Sean, discard my suggestion.

message 13: by Sean Lookielook (new)

Okay.

BTW, You can now make suggestions on the Discord too.

message 14: by Robin (new)

Robin YaBlind | 79 comments Is Bonnie still picking something for April or will the alt become the main?

message 15: by Sean Lookielook (new)

We'll operate like we did during hiatus, with one book being picked by poll. The last hangout will just be a farewell episode with no book.

message 16: by Robin (new)

Robin YaBlind | 79 comments That's what I thought, just wanted to make sure. I picked up Karen Memory but still need to read it and don't think I'd have time to finish another before the final hangout anyway.

message 17: by Genevieve (new)

Genevieve | 8 comments Hi, I nominate Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. :)

message 18: by Darth Vix (last edited Mar 22, 2018 12:49AM) (new)

Darth Vix (darthvixreads) | 35 comments Hello! I’m nominating Reign: A Space Fantasy Romance.

Shoot the Messenger looks good too.