The Nick Geiger Fan Club + SKEFFREY discussion

Which Penderwick character is your favorite? (Sharla's idea :) )

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luna (new)

Luna (lunawashere) | 59 comments I love Skye because she is so spunky and tough. I love that she's not like cringey and lovey-dovey if that makes any sense xD

message 2: by Sharla (new)

Sharla (thehonestavocado) | 23 comments I love Skye as well! I love how passionate she is about math in her own way. I love that despite her tough exterior she is actually super kind to her family and friends.

I also really love Jane, probably because I relate to her a little more. She's so funny and overly dramatic. I love her and Skye together because they are almost polar opposites. I think one of my favorite scenes in the first book was when she is pretending to be the british soccer player.

message 3: by tabascosauce (last edited Mar 17, 2018 01:28PM) (new)

tabascosauce (twicebakedsmallpotatoes) | 307 comments Mod
Guys you're cruel. Skye, Jeffrey, and Nick. But if I had to decide, it would be Jeffrey.

Like duuuude he's so sweeeeeet. And funny, too, and even tho his mom hates him, he's still really nice to people and even though Skye insults him twice he comes back and likes her - and of course he saves Batty's life from the bull lolol

(though you're right, Jane's drama is funny)

message 4: by Verena (new)

Verena (auroralightheart) | 452 comments Mod
Well, I'll mention my favorites here, too, to have them together. This is my perfect 8.
1) Jane, because I can relate to her very well. I love her for dreaming, writing and acting, sometimes believing in fate and being dramatic and funny.
2) To get not crazy or lost in fantasy, my Skye personality sometimes awakes. I like Skye for being a cool tomboy, doing terrible things she doesn't meant to do, and loving the stars (but Maths- ugh!).
3) Nick! He drives me crazy sometimes, but Nick is always my hero name. And he is a hero! He always saves Penderwicks, especially Batty, and even if he's harsh sometimes, he has a soft spot.
4) Jeffrey, and he's so sweet! He's so kind to children and his green eyes, aw! I put him on 4, but it's really hard to decide. Jeffrey is my favorite literature male name (Geoffrey, Joffrey). I think I like Skye enough to ship Jeffrey with her.
5) Jantha, really, how can she be so cheerful after her tragedy? She inspires Skye to astrophysics, and her heart is open for 4 sisters and a widower.
6) Lydia, well, she annoyed me with her princess attitude, but Dandalion Fire has very big chances. She could be the glue of the family. She could have similarities to Jantha and my favorite Penderwick sisters. I love her bright, dancing personality. And her admiration for Nick, of course!
7) Batty. She's quite high in my ranking, but only because of book 4. I like Batty for being shy, kind, a bit clueless and loving music. She was quite catchy with her wings on the first cover and made me think the Penderwicks would be a fantasy novel.
8) Rosalind, very close to Batty. The responsible one of the sisters, and named after my favorite Shakespeare character. The first sister being in a romantic relationship, even if it's only Tommy.

message 5: by tabascosauce (new)

Wow I didn't know anybody put Jane at the very very top, especially over Jeffrey! 😋 I do love Iantha, but I think she'd have to come in fifth for me...❤️ They all have so much character, it's hard to choose. And of course I love Mr. Pen. 😊

message 6: by Juny (new)

Juny | 66 comments My favoritest three, because I can't decide on my favorite, would be Skye, Jeffery, and Jane. Especially when they're together :)

message 7: by Luna (new)

Luna (lunawashere) | 59 comments OMG YES JUNY THE MICK HART SOCCER SCENES R DA BESTT

message 8: by tabascosauce (new)

lol they so are