What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dark of the Moon
This topic is about Dark of the Moon
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Suffocated princess, hero arrives on ships to present slaves as gift for king, princess's brother is misshapen, hero is sent to kill the beast beneath the castle? or a garden maze. minotaur theme. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 863 comments
Hey all! Its me again. And this time its really funny cause I've marked this book to read, however I forgot the name and my want to read list is bordering on 3,000 sssoooo... I'm taking the lazy way out!

It shouldn't be too hard to find as I thought it was pretty unique. From what I remember of the synopsis we have a princess who is terribly suffocated by her princess-ness. One day hope arrives in the form of a prince or... just an ordinary guy? But I think he was a prince because he arrived with slaves to present to the king as a gift. I think he was her betrothed? Or there was a challenge for him to win her hand? Eck I'm not sure here. But what makes me think it won't be too hard to identify is that she has a brother who she is close to but he is hidden away for being badly misshapen. And enter hearthrob hero tasked to kill the beast beneath the castle or in the garden's maze. Here's the clincher, and its not a spoiler because I gathered this from the synopsis. Her brother is the minotaur who is kept away and lover boy is going to end up killing her brother if he goes in there to do his thing.

It was a young adult book of course and I suppose it would be set in whatever time period one got the minotaur cause, minotaur. That's the big ticket here.

I'm sorry to bug y'all over this but I do not have the strength to go through my shelves! Like I said, can't remember the name of the book or the author and I can't even narrow the field by clicking for around the date added cause I've been adding books for the last week like a squirrel on nut crack so... Yeah. Sorry and thank you!

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Marquis | 221 comments Possibly Dark of the Moon, Tracy Barrett

http://www.tracybarrett.com/dark_of_t...

☯ DαякєηRнαℓ  ❛ ᶜʳᵒᵘᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵘᵐᵃᶰ ; ʰᶤᵈᵈᵉᶰ ᵗᶤᵗᵃᶰ ❜   (darkhearteternal) | 863 comments That's it!!! Thank you so very much! Hahaha ah me and my memory (^.^") At least with this little post I won't forget again! And if I do, the answer will be very easy to find! Many thanks again!