What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA Romance about a girl and her friend who go to a party. The friend is slipped a drug at some point and ends up dying. It has mystery in the book as well, because they never knew who slipped the drug into the drink or what the drug even was.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlin Hoven (new)

Kaitlin Hoven | 6 comments This book is about a girl who goes to a party and her friend is drugged and ends up overdosing or drinking too much. The girl is trying to save her friend, but eventually a man in a hat takes over and tries to save the friends life. I think the friend ends up dying, but the girl always remembers the guy who tried to save her friend. Years pass and she meets a random guy and they don’t like each other at first. They eventually go on a camping trip, and fall in love. They take pictures and have fun until bears (or wolves?) try and attack them. They escape to the car but she realizes from looking at pictures that he is the one who tried to save her friends all those years ago.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Kaitlin Hoven, please add some plot details to your header since thousands of members are also looking for YA romance.

When did you read it?

message 3: by Kaitlin Hoven (new)

Kaitlin Hoven | 6 comments lobstergirl, I read it within the last two years for sure! It’s hard to know the exact date that I read it since I read A LOT of books within 1 year.

message 4: by Kaitlin Hoven (new)

Kaitlin Hoven | 6 comments Still don’t know the book!!!!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35176 comments Mod
Kaitlin, can you tell us more about the couple - their current ages, jobs/skills, how and where they meet years later, etc.?

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 6: by Kaitlin Hoven (new)

Kaitlin Hoven | 6 comments I only know that it starts in high school !

message 7: by Kaitlin Hoven (new)

Kaitlin Hoven | 6 comments And that when they meet up again in the future, it’s at college. When she went to the party they her friend died at, I think it was a college party but they were in high school.

message 8: by Kaitlin Hoven (new)

Kaitlin Hoven | 6 comments Still looking 😭