Polls for Our Souls discussion

I Need Recommendations > Any Mystery Books with Romance that do not have, you know, people kissing on the cover and does not have romance as the main plot?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by WhoMadeMeAWeeb (new)

WhoMadeMeAWeeb I need to read a mystery book for a class project and I can't find anything good. Please I'm dying!!!

message 3: by WhoMadeMeAWeeb (new)

WhoMadeMeAWeeb Luís wrote: "The Man Who Watched Trains Go By"
WOW that looks GOOD :O

message 4: by WhoMadeMeAWeeb (new)

WhoMadeMeAWeeb Luís wrote: "Reader wrote: "Luís wrote: "The Man Who Watched Trains Go By"
WOW that looks GOOD :O"

Definitely..."

But the library I get books from does not have it so :/

message 5: by Helen (new)

Helen Kirk | 3 comments WHAT MATTERS MOST
Set among the cattle ranches of America’s Southeast, What Matters Most delivers steady suspense and savory romance as Meagan and King’s worlds collide!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

ENTER: UP39E at checkout for a free book.

message 6: by Nyla (new)

Nyla (nylap) | 71 comments Reader wrote: "But the library I get books from does not have it so :/"

Talk to a librarian at your local library about using Inter-Library Loan. I get books from all over my state that way, and it usually only takes a few days.
Good luck with your search!

message 7: by dg (new)

dg (cryptided) i'm reading Rebecca right now
it's a gothic mystery/romance but it doesn't focus on the romance too much

message 8: by Fuzaila (new)

Fuzaila (feistyhijabi) | 13 comments One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus or My Sister's Bones by Nuala Ellwood

message 9: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (niceyackerman) | 307 comments My favorite mystery hands-down is The Baby Game. Underappreciated, I say.

I also liked Dark Memories, The Spellman Files, and They Did It with Love.

Chesca (thecrownedpages) (thecrownedpages) | 7 comments These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly.

message 11: by Sam! (new)

Sam! at the bookstore (samatthebookstore) | 175 comments Try the "A Great and Terrible Beauty" series. It's a YA gothic/historical fiction/mystery with some romance thrown in. The romance isn't overpowering, or even that important.

message 13: by natalia (new)

natalia | 88 comments Not a lot of romance in it but still very cute - When by Victoria Laurie

message 14: by Laiba (new)

Laiba Saif (livelaughlaiba) | 17 comments Chesca wrote: "These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly."

I loved that book!

message 15: by Laiba (new)

Laiba Saif (livelaughlaiba) | 17 comments If you're into YA, These Shallow Graves is a great one, like Chesca mentioned. I also love Stalking Jack the Ripper and its sequel Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco. Ghost Flower and Rosebush are pretty good too.