Pokemon:
Level:
Pokemon:
Level:
Pokemon:
Level:

Other:
(view spoiler)

((Don't forget there is a level restriction for what ever Gym you have))

message 2: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments Just a couple of things about this and a question. First do we have to create a preexisting gym leader or can we create ones of our own? Second can we make our own gyms? Third the level restriction is wrong the level changes on how many gym badges you have and that is how they determine their Pokemon level(Pokemon origins anime)

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) The level restriction is so, if you run the first gym, and a trainer comes for their first badge, with their lv. 5 starter they aren't up against a team of lv. 100s

And you can make your own Gym leader, and what type of Gym it is is like, is it ground, fire, water etc.

message 4: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments Mew's Legacy wrote: "The level restriction is so, if you run the first gym, and a trainer comes for their first badge, with their lv. 5 starter they aren't up against a team of lv. 100s

And you can make your own Gym l..."

Okay cool but their are 2 points you seem to misunderstood. 1. I want to make it you know how in the games how they have a challenge like they have question or puzzles. 2. I stayed it depended on the number of badges for example if you had say 4 badges I would use level 25 ish Pokemon however if you came to me with no badges then it goes down to 12-13.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) 1.*There

2. That's perfectly fine

3. OK (And I say this in caps because my computer says that ok is wrong)

message 6: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments Name: Jordan
Nickname: Shadow man

Date of Birth: 23/10/1969
Place of Birth: Verdanturf Town

Appearance: Can't do pictures so my profile will have to do

Personality: Jordan loves to play tricks with darkness and hiding traps. He likes the dark and usally spends his time reading in a dark place. One value he always upholds is keeping promises. He always will keep a promise no matter what happens. One thing that makes it difficult to make freinds is the fact he often considers death as ineviable and often reminds people of it.

History: When jordan was little he often explored caves and came high above the town. One day while up there an absol appeared, Jordan knowing that absol shows up to warn of disaster ran back down to the town to warn everyone. It was because of this the town survived. Jordan while up high again saw the absol again and it started to follow him around. Jordan at first was scared of this because he thought that it meant he was a disaster however he eventuly realised that he wanted to be his pokemon. Jordan caught it and they started a journey though hoenn. Afterwards he went back home and started a dark gym with the reward of the shadow badge.

Gym pokemon:

Pokemon: poochyena of mightyena depending on number of badges.
level: varies on badges

Pokemon: absol
level: Varies on badges

Pokemon: sneasel or weavile
level: varies on badges

Party Pokémon:

Pokemon: absol
Level: 60

Pokemon: weavile
Level: 58

Pokemon: Honchrow
Level: 56

Pokemon: Mightyena
Level: 56

Pokemon: Liepard
Level: 57

Pokemon: Umbreon
Level: 59

message 8: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments yes

message 9: by Deaths coming (new)

Deaths coming torture mastrer-if you want someone torture he wil | 27 comments can I make my gym?