Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Lie Tree
This topic is about The Lie Tree
DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge → Start Date: March 21, 2018

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy | 7950 comments Feel free to join Vicki and I for this buddy read. :)

message 2: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thanks for making the thread, Kathy. This will be our first buddy read in a very long time! Here's hoping it's a good one!

message 3: by Kathy (last edited Mar 17, 2018 08:44PM) (new) - added it

Kathy | 7950 comments You're welcome! Yes!! It's been a long time coming! And I hear it's really good so I'm hoping so too! :)

message 4: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Kathy, I can't start until tomorrow. Sorry!

message 5: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy | 7950 comments That's ok Vicki, I can't either just yet! LOL :)

message 6: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I picked up my copy today. When do you think you'll start it? I could start today or over the weekend.

message 7: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy | 7950 comments Sorry I'm just seeing your question. Probably over the weekend. I have a busy day tomorrow. I'm taking my daughter prom dress shopping!! Yay! lol

message 8: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That brings back memories! Okay I’ll plan to start Saturday.

message 9: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Just wanted to let you know that I am on vacation through Friday of this week, and I left the book at home so I won't be able to start it until Saturday. Looks like you haven't started yet either.

message 10: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Are we still buddy reading this? I still have my book for a while. You?

message 11: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy | 7950 comments Hey Vicki, I'm so sorry I am just now responding to your post. My life has been crazy. We had to move out of our house because we 2 leaks at my house. One in the kitchen and the other from the main pipe.

Long story short my kitchen and bathroom cabinets are destroyed because we don't know how long they had been leaking. My down stairs bathroom flooded and part of the ceiling in the garage fell in. We are living in a hotel at the moment and insurance is paying for my house to be put back together. Thank you God!

Plus my daughter is graduating high school on Tuesday and prom is tomorrow! I'm having some health issues also. LIfe is fun right now! hahaha!

If you still want to read this book we can. Just let me know when you can start.