Kate Brian Fans! discussion

Private vs. Privilege

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna Claire (new)

Anna Claire (annaclaire) | 2 comments I havent read the Privilege series yet, but I plan on reading them. Private is better to me.

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Rizzo | 3 comments I don't know because Privilege is about Ariana Osgood and her life.Private is about different people and sometimes you can't get to know the person.

message 3: by Erica Alyson (new)

Erica Alyson (ericaalyson12) | 1 comments I think Private is better but probably because I liked the characters more. I think Kate Brian is brilliant. I love Privilege too, but Private to be is better.

message 4: by Stamyr (new)

Stamyr | 3 comments I read Last Christmas, Priviledge and Beautiful Disaster. It's awesome, believe me xD Although you would think Ariana is a pshyco, once you read her point of view, you kind of understand her better and seem to become rooting her on. She just wanted love♥ Whoaa I am not defending Ariana Osgood, she almost killed my Reedikins :]

message 5: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Gao | 5 comments Privilege is written so much better than Private! Privilege is full of suspense, and it adds new plots. I've gotten tired of the same old Guy comes, Reed and he fall in love, blah blah. And someone wants to kill Reed. I have to admit though, I like the Private characters better, although Kaitlyn Nottingham is someone I absolutely love to hate. (: She is so nasty and brilliant!

message 6: by Stamyr (new)

Stamyr | 3 comments haha Kaitlyn is soo bad . i was so shocked @ what she could do, i pictured her as Hello Kitty in the beginning :D

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Gao | 5 comments I sort of guessed that Kaitlynn wasn’t all that sweet, since sweet characters in Kate Brian’s novels are usually evil at heart.

message 8: by Stamyr (new)

Stamyr | 3 comments ahaha truee that . ariana, SABINE, now kaitlynn ... :/

message 9: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Gao | 5 comments Hey, it gives them that extra punch! :) And it's not like we could actually believe that someone so sickly innocent could exist! :D

message 10: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (walking_on_sunshine) | 1 comments Privilege all the way! It makes you love/hate Ariana even more and the Private series is sort of getting old. There has been so many ups and downs it is almost like kate brian is running out of ideas, but not with the Privilege series!

message 11: by Jennifer (last edited Nov 23, 2013 11:24AM) (new)

Jennifer (justjenna) | 1 comments Privilege! The plots are better and Arianna becomes a really developed and complex character. I couldn't help rooting for her. And well Reed Brennan is a bit boring.