Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Archive > Nominations for April 2018 Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheery (new)

Sheery (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesheery) | 675 comments Mod
Hi Everyone,

Please use this thread to nominate a book you would like to read and discuss as a group for April 2018. We would like to ask that you please nominate no more than two books. Thank you! If you are interested in a series, please nominate the first book. This thread will remain open through March 22nd then I will create a poll for voting.

Here is a list of books we've read and discussed since January of 2014. We'd like to avoid a re-read for at least THREE years. We think that should be easy considering Nora has over 200 titles to choose from.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Thank you,

Sheery, Jonetta and Talya

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (princess1959) | 99 comments Birthright

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 26 comments Table For Two

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 602 comments How about Night Shift

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (pinkfrenchgirl) | 70 comments Hot Ice or Honest Illusions

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 602 comments Night Shift is book one in the Night Tales series by Nora Roberts. She wrote it in 1991.

message 9: by Sheery (new)

Here is the poll for voting:

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5904 comments Mod
We have a tie between Birthright and Sanctuary for our April Book of the Month. We need all of you who are interested in participating in the discussion this month for either book to cast your vote between now and midnight tomorrow, April 5 (EST). The link to the poll is below.

https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

message 11: by Shelby (new)

Shelby (whiskeygirl75) | 34 comments Jonetta wrote: "We have a tie between Birthright and Sanctuary for our April Book of the Month. We need all of you who are interested in participating in the discussion this month for e..."

Lol and right now it looks like a tie again :)

message 12: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5904 comments Mod
We've still got time! I've got a plan in case there's another tie:)

message 13: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1252 comments I trust you Jonetta. Just flip a coin and tell us which book wins.

message 14: by Sheery (new)

Anita wrote: "I trust you Jonetta. Just flip a coin and tell us which book wins."

LOL! Flipping a coin would definitely work. At the moment, Sanctuary is ahead, though.

message 15: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1252 comments Yeah, Sanctuary! I do have to admit that I am going to read which ever book wins as I haven't read either. ;)

message 16: by Sheery (new)

I'm enjoying Birthright at the moment. I can't remember if I've read Sanctuary or not. So I'll read that one, as well. :)

message 17: by Barbara "Cookie" (new)

Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams (goodreadscomcookiew1801) | 602 comments Will start Sanctuary today hate the book I am reading now so this will give me a break from it.