Pokémon discussion

Johto > New Bark Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 211 (211 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jen arrived in town clutching her satchel tightly with a blank expression. She sat on a nearby bench letting out a sigh. Raichu cuddled in her lap sensing her sadness.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick looked over at her, slightly confused, but he walked over and sat down next to her. "You look sad."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea so?" She said emotionlessly slightly clutching the edge of the bench.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "It's about a boy, isn't it?" He asked, leaning back, draping his long arms along the back of the bench.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She let out a shaky breath looking all around. Anywhere but him. She saw a boy sitting up and a roof top and she wished she could be somewhere that excluded. "It doesnt matter anymore." She grumbled.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She cursed under her breath running over to him Raichu running by her feet. She knelt down. No matter how upset she was she couldnt not help. "A-Are you okay?" She asked

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick looked over at Gold and laughed. "You ok over there Gold?" He called then looked back at the girl. "The name's Nick, you?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She was confused by his relaxed tone. "Jen." She said simply pulling away from Gold brushing off her hands.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick stood and pulled Gold to his feet. "Easy bro."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well its been interesting talking but I should go." She said quietly standing. "I need to find an Inn or something. "

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "You can stay here." Nick said. "We both have plenty of room."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She shifted uncomfortabley. "I dont want to be a burden."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "You won't be." Nick said then glared at Gold. "Dude, did the fall knock you're voice box out?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked between them. "Okay.. but only for a night. " she said.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick nodded. "MA, PA, GET THE ROOM READY!" Nick yelled at Gold's parents then to his own. "MUM, GET SOME FOOD READY!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled smally folding her arms adjusting the strap of her satchel. She didnt understand why they were being so nice. "Thank you." She said softly but gratefully

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick's mum ran out, a graying blonde who was way smaller then her son. "Oh, well let's get you all settled down." She said, touching Jen's shoulder.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick put his arm out, stopping Gold from falling to far.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at Nicks mom shyly. When Gold fell forward she tried to stop him midfal succeeding. "He needs to go lay down. " she said

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick's mum smiled. "Nick will take care of him, come with me."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jen nodded gratefully and followed Nicks mom, Raichu close.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick turned to Gold. "Do you need me to carry or drag you?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick then slung Gold over his shoulder and walked him up to his room.

((Sorry, I had lunch))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick just grunted. "Dude I think you got

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick let out a huge breath. "Dude, you're getting fat..."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick held his arm, making sure he didn't fall. "Dude, did you break a rip or something?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Gold, I'm not trying to embarrass you, I think you might be really hurt...."

((I posted Anna))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick watched him, waiting to see if he'd fall.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Nick's mum kinda dragged Jen off))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "PA!" Nick yelled for Gold's father before picking his friend up and putting him on the bed.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Just freaking rest for a minute, you did fall off of your roof."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick walked out in search of his mother and Jen.

Nick's mum, Georgi, was happily making a meal fit for two whole armies, Ma working right next to her while they had Jen sitting at the table, trying to get her to spill her troubles.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I promise im fine." Jen said for the fifth time of Nicks mother questioning her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick smiled and looked at his mother. "Leave the poor girl alone or at least give her some food."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked sipping some water his mom had given her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick plopped himself into a chair beside her. "Gold will be at dinner, he's just resting up."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okie dokie is he okay?" She asked worriedly

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I think he might of broken a rib, might he might not of."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well good."she said relieved.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"How are you feelings?" She asked him after a minute.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Another sign language guy." She said smirking. "The other on was trouble." She said more to herself.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dont be sorry." She said feeling bad.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"But you arent like them. I shouldnt of made the comparison. " she said shyky

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"No problem." She said softly smiling back at him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just passing through." She said smiling at him widely

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick made a gagging noise, stood kissed his mum's cheek. "Tell me when Gold stops being a girl or when dinners read."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jen chuckled alittle bit at Nick and the answered Gold by saying "Possibly if the opportunity presents itself. "

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Nick's mum laughed. "Gold, even a bline woman could see that you like her!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed bright red looking at him and signed back "Its okay." She patted his shoulder.

« previous 1 3 4 5