The Mookse and the Gripes discussion

Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky
This topic is about Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky
The M&G Podcast > Episode 2: The Unknown Man—The Silent Screaming of Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trevor (new)

Trevor (mookse) | 1842 comments Mod
Sigizmund-Krzhizhanovsky-Writes-in-Secret-Featured-Image

Tonight I finished the script for Episode 2, so I hope to get it recorded, edited, and posted this weekend. I'll link to it here.

I don't know many (any) people who are big fans of Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky, so I hope this episode introduces his work to some new fans. If not, I still hope it's interesting!

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Fulcher (fulcherkim) | 9669 comments I have read The Letter Killers Club. Wouldn't say I was a massive fan - a 3.5 star read for me in GR terms.

Looking forward to the podcast

message 3: by David (new)

David I read Memories of the Future after Krzhizhanovsky's The Return of Munchausen was reviewed by you for The Mookse and the Gripes website. I thought it was excellent. I have not gotten around to the original Munchausen stories before getting to Krzhizhanovsky's book, but I will get there one day.

message 4: by Trevor (new)

The two collections are my favorites. I like the novellas (even had The Letter Killers Club as my favorite read of 2010), but for me he excels in the short form—even when I’m not sure what’s going on!

message 5: by Trevor (new)

The episode is up! You can download it on your favorite podcatcher or you can listen to it on my website here.

message 6: by Brooks (new)

Brooks | 4 comments downloaded and I've listened to the first third or so. I read Autobiography of a Corpse a few years ago, and this is making me want to revisit it.