What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Genre: teen/ adult fiction :: woman in Middle Ages is about to get married, but wants to lose her virginity first. She gets pregnant. Who will know the truth?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ala (new)

Ala Marouf | 5 comments I’ve read this book five years ago and then lent it to someone and that someone never gave it back :) I forgot the name I can remember the main thing the one thing that stuck in my head was that she was a woman in the Middle Ages about to get married but she wants to lose virginity before marriage and she did and she’s preganant. All of that is unknown till she gets married . I can’t remember more details but there were horses in the story and it wasn’t a forest around them, kind of desert? I’m not sure
The book cover is a mix of blue/green and purple and orange and in the back she’s a shado holding a baby.. the cover may have changed now but idk

message 2: by Ala (new)

Ala Marouf | 5 comments

message 3: by El (new)

El | 502 comments Ala wrote: "—"

A bump period is one month.

I'm not familiar with your book, but are you still in contact with the person you loaned it to five years ago? Would they be able to tell you? (And maybe give the book back, lol.)

message 4: by Ala (new)

Ala Marouf | 5 comments No I have been trying to contact her but she’s rude not only she took four of my books and now she won’t even give me their for me to be able to repurchase them

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Ala, please add some plot details to your header since thousands of members are also looking for YA or adult fiction.

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
I added details to the header.

message 7: by Ala (new)

Ala Marouf | 5 comments -

message 8: by Juels (last edited Apr 27, 2018 08:53AM) (new)

Juels | 2376 comments Any idea why she would want to lose her virginity before she was married? This would be very unusual for that time. Who is the H of the story? The person she sleeps with before the wedding or her husband?

message 9: by Ala (new)

Ala Marouf | 5 comments .

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37540 comments Mod
Ala, are you still looking for this or did you find it?