Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Pallet Town

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (last edited Jul 24, 2014 02:23AM) (new)

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy)

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna sat on the roof on her house, deep in thought with her Absol sitting next to her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Absol let her head swing so she was looking straight at Red, almost daring him to come near her trainer.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked over with her head cocked to the side before she stood and jumped off of the Roof.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna walked behind him, her hand resting on Absol's back as she walked over to Prof. Oaks place. He needed to tell her something about her mothers necklace and after he was finished she was going out again.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Prof. Oak ran out grabbed Anna and started dragging her to where Red was. "Prof. Oak, what?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I need you to come with me Red."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Prof. Oak ran back to lab, still dragging Anna.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Now, Anna, Red, I'm going to talk to you about a thing called Mega Pokemon."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Red, Anna, please let your Pokemon out?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna nodded and let her Pokemon out, smiling as they all settled right behind her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Now Red, I'm going to tell you this, you have three Pokemon that can mega, sadly though, I only have one of their mega stones..."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "You have to chose one."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Prof. Oak nodded and turned to Anna. "And you?"
"I'll have Absol Mega." She said. "She's a great pokemon but really needs the stat boost."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Prof. Oak nodded and handed Anna a stone which she then gave to Absol, turned to Red and handed him a bracelet with the mega stone in it, then looked at him. "Fire/flying, fire/dragon?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "It depends on the charizard."

((I'ma sleep now))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((Never mind, sleep is for the weak))

Prof. Oak handed him the X stone.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna smiled at Prof. Oak before giving him a hug. "Thanks."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Absol sat down and waited for Anna to step back.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna stepped back and ran out of the door, a huge grin on her face. All of her Pokemon bolted after her.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna felt the breath knocked from herself and laughed.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna took his hand and stood. "You know most boys don't go knocking girls over after they've only really just meet."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna smiled and stretched the Pikachu's chin.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Absol rubbed up against Anna's side, clearly marking Anna as hers. "Why don't you evolve him?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Pikachu may be faster then Raichu, but Raichu is a lot stronger and can surf with it's tail."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah..." Anna said and suddenly blanked out for a second.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Absol jumped sideways as her Arcanine got in front of her as she fell forward.

((I'm making her prone to blank outs))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) After a few minutes Anna blinked her eyes and sat up.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I blank out a lot." Anna said, smiling slightly. "Sorry if I freaked you out."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Arcanine came and lay his head on her lap, letting out a low rumble as Anna rubbed between his ears.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I'm heading out, what about you?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Why is that." Anna asked, feeling a blush on her cheeks.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) ((NOT ALLOWED))

Anna shook her head to shake the images from her mind.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "You mean it is impossible."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "My dad died trying."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah, I never really knew my dad." Anna said, color rising in her cheeks again.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna pulled her hand away and touched her necklace, then looked down. "Yeah... same."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna looked over at Pikachu in confusion.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna smiled and stood. "Well I'm going to go find some food."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna returned her Pokemon and headed towards the only food place in town.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Uhh... Sure." She said, not really looking at him and not seeing his blush.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah, I'm fine with this."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna walked through the doors and returned Absol.

message 44: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1 comments (( Hi...))

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna turned back to Red. "Anything you want?"

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna blushed and walked up to the counter, ordering herself some fries and Red a burger. "No complaining."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Yeah." Anna said as she handed him his food.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) Anna blushed and averted her eyes.

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "Nah." Anna said and found a seat and sat down. "You an pay me back later."

Amy *-MY SHIP IS SO HEART BREAKING-* (MewsLegacy) "I don't need money right now."

« previous 1