Somewhere to Nowhere discussion

Just Fun: > Monster Jam!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Howdy y'all! Any Monster Jam fans here? Anybody? You see, I've grown up as a natural Monster Jam fan. If you take an interest in it, too? Well then. This discussion is meant for you! (Open to motorcross fans, demo derby fans and of course racing fans if you want it to be). Chat away and don't be scared to join in on the fun and become a loyal. Monster. JAMMER!

message 2: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Wow! Another Monster Jam fan! Cool! I have been since I was little! :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's... awesome!!!! I don't run into many too often! That's really cool! For me it started when I was younger too. My Grandfather and I watched the races on TV and went to any events possible! :D What's your favorite truck?

message 4: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Cool! :D

Grr! Curse you, Kaitlyn!! I can never choose! :D Actually I can!!! Grave Digger is my favorite! Which is yours?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha ha!!! Same here, it is so freaking hard!! Grave Digger is awesome, that was my Grandfather's favorite and I always wanted to meet the driver or at least see him in a show! :D Great choice! Mine is Storm Damage! :D Air Force Afterburner is up there too!

message 6: by Milo (last edited Mar 15, 2018 04:14PM) (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Cool! Your Grandfather and I must have good taste. ;P Nice choices also. :]
My brothers like Ice Cream Man and Scooby-Doo.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 16, 2018 07:39AM) (new)

Indeed so! ;D Thank you!
Yeah, those are pretty cool!! The ice cream man is awesome!

message 8: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Haha, agreed.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

What do you think of War Wizard?

message 10: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Not bad. :) There are better though.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Most certainly agree. I only like the body, it's not the best racer. :)

message 12: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Ha! You are exactly right! What is your least favourite?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! :) Hm... probably Stinger or Lumber Jack. I'm alright with Stinger but it's like Lumber Jack purposefully tries to flip! What's your least favorite?

message 14: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Lumber Jack. I agree with the flipping. Super triggering. :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly! And a lot of people get out their phones when one flips. I don't quite get that concept and I rather see jumps! :D

message 16: by Milo (new)

Milo   | 195 comments Yes!!!