This topic is about My Sister Rosa
My Sister Rosa Discussion > Chapters 41-42

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arianna (new) - added it

Arianna Lekhraj | 136 comments Mod
Comment your thoughts!

Nicole (a_loverofbooks) (a_loverofbooks) | 170 comments Mod
It got really emotional at the end. I almost cried at the Leilani and Che texts.

Overall I thought I thought this book had a slow start and I was a little disappointed with the ending. But I LOVED the middle section when things started happening!

I feel like I personally overlook Rosa warning not only Che, but the reader, about David because we're (or at least I was) so focused on her being the evil one.

The end disappointed me because Rosa got away. David got away. Maya died. Sid gave up on Che. Then only thing I really did enjoy at the end is Leilani's and Che's friendship staying strong!

That's why I gave the book 3/5 stars. The intense parts were amazing and shook me to the bone. I was shocked many more than just one time. But the end left me wanting more. The start was a little too slow for me.

I also would have liked to see more of Elon and Jaime's relationship and more of Sid's Mums and seeing Che interact with them more too.

Maria Lopez | 85 comments Mod
I really enjoyed this book. I get what you mean about Rosa & David getting their way but it’s what made it realistic.

I feel like a sequel would be good like what happens to them? Does Che finally leave? Does David reappear? What other trouble does Rosa stir?

Idk I really liked it though!!