My Sister Rosa Discussion > Chapters 31-35

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arianna (new)

Arianna Lekhraj | 136 comments Mod
Comment your thoughts!

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (a_loverofbooks) (a_loverofbooks) | 170 comments Mod
Ooo wow! That got seriously hot and seriously steamy! I honestly wasn't sure about Che and Sid at the start of the book. I wanted him to be with Leilani even though she's into girls (it doesn't say if she's a lesbian or bisexual I don't think). But now I love how Sid and Che's relationship has developed and the sex scene was SO passionate and not what I was expecting to read in this book.

Jaime, Sid and Che talking about Sid's Mums interrogating him about sex was hilarious! I wish it would have been an actual scene but I still had fun reading about it theoretically.

Awh Maya! I feel so sad for her! I am sorry but is everyone except Che, Maya and Leilani stupid?!

And oh my gosh I am so stupid. I only just got that each part of the book is one of the things on Che's list. Not that that's really significant other than he seems to complete it in that part.

Wow... Rosa truly is terribly terribly evil!

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria Lopez | 85 comments Mod
Nicole when I read Part 4: I wanna go home I was like OHHHHHH lmao.

Yess the sex scene was great! I guess they’re okay together... lol

I can’t believe Che showing the recordings did nothing. Like these parents are awful!

I’m so nervous. Like Che is probably going to get in trouble about Maya. When the parents texted him to look after hem I was like omg something’s going to happen.