Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 56k Adult Sci-Fi Fantasy Novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scarlet (last edited Mar 15, 2018 01:51PM) (new)

Scarlet | 3 comments This is my first adult novel. It is still a WIP, currently it has 31 chapters and 56k words. I am just looking for some feedback on my book. I just want to know what you think of the overall book, the plot, any confusion (there will be parts that will be clarified in the next book). Anyway, here's a little information about the book:

The Book of Zodiacs tells a deep and dark twisted tale of two intertwined fates; Gemini and Aries. When a little girl discovers that she was kidnapped by a malevolent queen, she realizes the fight for her freedom will be a long and treacherous one.

Kidnapped from her world called Reinharth and taken to another world called Eldwire, Gemini is forced to live a life filled with torture and pain over the years to come. When The Queen forces Gemini’s power to awaken in the worst way possible, she realizes she released an ancient darkness within Gemini. A darkness that just might consume her.

When a man named Aries is kicked out of a world called Ambrose, he embarks on a journey to find himself; but instead he finds Eldwire and a peculiar curse.

With rogues running rampant, hostile natives and strange illnesses spreading, Aries is in the fight of his life. Unable to return home, Aries must fight his way through Eldwire or risk certain death.

With raised stakes, secrets and lies, the two of them must come together to stop an even bigger evil before it’s too late.

If interested let me know!

message 2: by Elesa (new)

Elesa | 16 comments Scarlet wrote: "This is my first adult novel. It is still a WIP, currently it has 31 chapters and 56k words. I am just looking for some feedback on my book. I just want to know what you think of the overall book, ..."

I'm interested. Put it in a google doc and share with me- I'll leave comments along the way in the document and also send a full review through e-mail.
share it with songsforhim2012@gmail.com