Ask Kane! discussion

Characters > Character application

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 28, 2014 07:49AM) (new)

To apply for a character, please follow this format:

Character you want to be:
Character's Appearance (brief description):
Character's Personality (brief description):

**Note: Sadie is not taken!!! You may apply to be Sadie if you want to become a mod. To become a mod, you have to apply. The taken characters will be posted in the taken characters topic

After you apply and you are accepted by a mod, you can make your own ask topic.

Have fun rping!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

If any of you want to make a second character, you have to show that you are an active role player by having at least 200 comments in this group.

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) I would like to be a mod, how do I apply? (I'm the head of Ask Royals, Ask Dreamers, Ask Animation, Ask Artists and Ask Fairies).

message 4: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Never mind I found the topic.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinekstrom01) Could I have Thoth please?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought I commented earlier. You have to follow the format:
Character you want to be:
Character's Appearance (brief description):
Character's Personality (brief description):

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. So inactive

message 8: by jenny (new)

jenny Are the characters we used to have still taken by us or is this a completely new thing?

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 1 comments Bastet
Cat goddess, large eyes, jumpsuit, knives can fold out from jumpsuit.
Suspicious, caring, loves napping and shredding tables
Thanks

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "Are the characters we used to have still taken by us or is this a completely new thing?"

It's completely a new thing. Since no one came back to post on their ask topic during the ten days after I sent the message. But hey, most of the characters are open so you get to choose.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe wrote: "Bastet
Cat goddess, large eyes, jumpsuit, knives can fold out from jumpsuit.
Suspicious, caring, loves napping and shredding tables
Thanks"

Btw, there is already a Bast topic for you that was made by the previous mod so you don't have to make another one.

message 13: by jenny (new)

jenny Angelina (Periwinkle)(Nike/Victoria)(Kitty) wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Are the characters we used to have still taken by us or is this a completely new thing?"

It's completely a new thing. Since no one came back to post on their ask topic during the ten..."

Okay, then I suppose I'll just make a new application for Zia. (:

message 14: by jenny (new)

jenny Character you want to be: Zia Rashid

Character's Appearance: Zia has black hair, with gold-like amber eyes lined with kohl and tanned skin.

Character's Personality: Zia has a seemingly strict and stern personality, and you'd probably be terrified if you're ever her enemy. But if you're a close friend to her, she'll slowly drop that wall. She's quick-witted, with the fire element at her will (view spoiler)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted.

message 16: by jenny (new)

jenny Yay, thanks. (:

message 17: by Roxie (last edited Dec 10, 2014 08:49PM) (new)

Roxie Nighthade | 8 comments Mod
Character I want to be: Sadie Kane
Character's Appearance: Sadie has blond hair, with blue or red highlights. Fair skin and very BLUE eyes. Seen mostly with combat boots, battered jeans and a t-shirt.
Characters Personality: Sadie seems to speak her mind a lot, even if it gets her into trouble. She tends to be funny and sarcastic. She also has a strong will. She bosses around everyone, (carter in particular) & is a very strong magician. Is (was) the eye of Isis. Elementest & divine words are her power. (I am applying for a mod) Thanx!!! :) Thanx so much for approving lol!! :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved