What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Wellspring of Magic (Creative Girls Club Adventure, #1)
This topic is about Wellspring of Magic
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's Fantasy book - these girls all live pretty much right next to each other, I think it was six houses in a circle or something. They get magnets which are portals to a world. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigail (new) - added it

Abigail | 12 comments Okay, so I had this book when I was really little that I adored and read probably a thousand times, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. In the book, these girls all lived pretty much right next to each other, I think it was six houses in a circle or something. Anyway, they would all meet up in a park for a creativity cub thing. One day they all get "magnets" in the mail, but it turns out they're actually pieces to a portal. They end up in another world and each of them has a princess power of some sort that is related to their personalities. There's a whole journey and stuff and a lot of scenes that I can picture so, so clearly . . . but no title. XD

I don't remember how old I was or what year this happened in, but I do remember that I got this book in the mail. It came in like a creativity kit thing, and it had a deal that went with it, where if you subscribed you'd get the next book in the series and puzzles and projects to create and have fun with. I remember my mom saying no to me when I asked about subscribing, and I was upset 'cause it was totally up my alley, but in any case I totally treasured that book~ I really did read it a million times, and I guess that's why I remember so many scenes so clearly all these years later. XD Anyway, can somebody help me? I know that getting it in the mail through a subscription is not the way you usually find a book, but I'm hoping it's strange enough that it will make it easier to find. :P Thanks!

message 2: by Aislinn (new) - added it

Aislinn (headintheclouds26) | 4 comments I think I've read that, don't they meet in a shed or something? Also wasn't there a water dragon?

message 3: by Abigail (new) - added it

Abigail | 12 comments Aislinn wrote: "I think I've read that, don't they meet in a shed or something? Also wasn't there a water dragon?"

Yes! It was a like a gazebo clubhouse type thing! And one of the girls - I think her name started with a M - she loved swimming, and her power was to become a mermaid. That's where you meet the water dragon~

message 4: by Aislinn (new) - added it

Aislinn (headintheclouds26) | 4 comments I'll keep looking but does your mom happen to remember it?

message 5: by Sirvantes (last edited Mar 16, 2018 06:16PM) (new)

Sirvantes | 130 comments Creative Girls Enchanted Adventures series, from The Enchanted Girls Club (AnniesKits).
The first book is Wellspring of Magic by Jan Fields, 2007 seems to have been it's first subscription offering.
Next in the series seems to be The Emerald Dragon. Nobody seems to know if the first series was ever completed.

message 6: by Abigail (last edited Mar 16, 2018 06:39PM) (new) - added it

Abigail | 12 comments Sirvantes wrote: "Creative Girls Enchanted Adventures series, from The Enchanted Girls Club (AnniesKits).

Yes!! That was it!! =D Oh my gosh, I got sooooo much nostalgia just from seeing the cover~ Thank you so much for your help~!
Now that I know the title I kinda wanna read it again :P

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Abigail. Here's the link for the first book in the series - Wellspring of Magic by Jan Fields.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wellspring of Magic (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jan Fields (other topics)