Fiction BookTube! discussion

Genre Discussions > Historical Fiction

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexa (new)

Alexa K. (alexa_k) Here you can chat about anything historical fiction.

message 2: by Lianne (new)

Lianne | 2 comments Hamilton, do I need to say more? :D

message 3: by Alexa (new)

Alexa K. (alexa_k) Lianne wrote: "Hamilton, do I need to say more? :D"

Yeah, please do! I'm not big on historical fiction (if you don't count Lynsay Sands' humorous "eroticas"). I do want to get more into this genre, could you post a link here? Maybe I'll be able to try out an audiobook =)

message 4: by Lianne (new)

Lianne | 2 comments Hi, I was talking about the Broadway musical Hamilton. The soundtrack is on spotify and it basicly tells the whole story (I will never be able to see the show so I am experiencing it this way). As far as historical fiction, I am reading Passenger from Alexandra Bracken and it includes going back in time so you will experience the past. However, I don't think it is historical fiction in its core but this is what I have seen so far. I hope this helps some, Hamilton soundtrack is seriously good if you are into audiobooks and musicals :)

message 5: by Alexa (new)

Alexa K. (alexa_k) Lianne wrote: "Hi, I was talking about the Broadway musical Hamilton. The soundtrack is on spotify and it basicly tells the whole story (I will never be able to see the show so I am experiencing it this way). As ..."

Oooh, I thought that's an author or book title :D No, I don't really like musicals =/ Opera and audiobooks yes, but not musicals.