Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ LOCATIONS ] > big house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Not even sure if we need this but here it is anyway

message 2: by quq , armin luvr (new)

quq  (190511) | 2702 comments Mod
((Oh I was gonna make one, but thanks!))

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((do you want to post first since its your turn or should I?))

message 4: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((uh I will))

Logan, Nova, and Jaclyn walked slowly down the hill to the Big House, where Chiron was waiting. Logan still didn't want to tell him, but he knew he had to. He gripped Jaclyn's hand tightly as they approached.

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments As they walked in Jaclyn looked around for Chiron and found him sitting by the window. Nova looked around with wide eyes, spinning in a circle. A small smile broke out on Jaclyn's face as she watched her spin, even though she was worried about Logan and the news they had to tell Chiron. Logan was squeezing her hand really hard and it kind of hurt but she knew he was scared. She had only seen the images in his mind, she couldn't image what it had been like for him to see that.

message 6: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Logan released his death grip on Jaclyn’s hand, feeling like he was hurting her. “Sorry,” he mumbled, turning towards Chiron. Thankfully, he was sitting in his wheelchair. It felt so intimidating when he was in his true form. “Chiron?” He said hesitantly, reaching for Jaclyn’s hand again.

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Jaclyn watched Chiron turn around slowly, somewhat sad that he was not in his centaur form, "Well hello you two," he said, "did you send that Hydra back to where it came from?" Jaclyn swallowed, "uh, not exactly but I'm not the person to tell you about it, I, uh, only saw using my special powers." She gulped, Chiron was the only one who knew the full extent of her powers. She hadn't even had the time to explain to Logan.

message 8: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Logan looked curiously in Jaclyn’s direction. He hadn’t heard about this. But he remembered what he was supposed to say then. He faced Chiron again. “Uh, so I followed the one Hydra, and it got to this clearing, and then there were like fifteen or twenty more there, but they had built like tents, and they had fire and were like, organized. It was really weird. And then they had these humans hanging from ropes on trees. I have no idea why. And they were like cooking the humans on the fire.” He stopped, swallowing and trying to maintain his demeanor.

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Jaclyn saw the pain and fear in Logan's eyes and squeezed his hand, wishing they were alone so she could hold him and tell him it would be ok. "I wasn't there," she told Chiron, "we saved this girl from a dog and was treating her wounds when Logan saw the hydra and followed it." She wished that Nova hadn't been there to hear this conversation but she would have to stay now. "We came straight back to tell you and get your advice."

message 10: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Do I play Chiron?))

message 11: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((I think we both can))

message 12: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Kk))

message 13: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Chiron’s eyes widened imperceptibly. Logan shuffled his feet nervously. “Well, we have to do something about this,” Chrion finally spoke. “What do you suggest?”

message 14: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Jaclyn swallowed, "I...I'm not sure, but it's definitely too much for just two demigods to deal with. There has to be something more going on but I don't know what the best way to find that out." She was on the verge of tears, "I saw what they were doing to the children, they...." her voice dropped to a whisper, "they were torturing their parents in front of them and making them hurt their parents." She let go of Logan's hand and brought both of her hands up to her face as she sunk into a chair, finally breaking down from all the stress of worrying about Logan and Nova and seeing the terrible things the hydras were doing to their victims.

message 15: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Logan squeezed his eyes shut again. This was the most awful thing, seeing Jaclyn hurting and knowing there was nothing he could do. He sat down beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. “What do we do?” He asked Chiron.

Chiron adjusted his glasses, part of his human appearance. “Well, Ms. Carrie here is certainly right. This is two much for two, three Demigods. Perhaps if you two could assemble a group to go deal with this threat? At least four campers, preferably more. Then this group will go to this nest you speak of.”

message 16: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((We’re gonna say there is no prophecy for this quest))

message 17: by Arya Dröttningu (last edited Mar 21, 2018 01:58PM) (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Jaclyn lifted her head, "we will probably need more than 4, maybe even 6 or 7. There were so many..." she trailed off and leaned into Logan as her body shook with more silent sobs. She didn't care that Chiron saw it anymore, she just needed Logan to hold her and keep her steady so she could keep going.

message 18: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Novie wrote: "((We’re gonna say there is no prophecy for this quest))"

((ok))

message 19: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Logan kept his arms around her, making sure she didn’t go off the deep end here. “Yeah,” he agreed. “Maybe 6. The more the better.” He suddenly frowned. Who in the world would want this quest?

message 20: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Chiron said, "I'll announce it tonight at the campfire, you two will need to be there." Jaclyn nodded and, seeing that the conversation was over and Chiron was tired, she asked to be excused. Chiron nodded and she thanked him. She wanted to just run out and cry in her cabin but Nova still needed to be taken care of. "Come on," she said, "You'll stay in the Hermes cabin until...." she stopped as the symbol of Nike came into appearance over her head. "Nike it is then, follow me you're exhausted." She looked back at Logan, hoping he would come with her but he probably wanted to go back to his cabin. She sighed and turned toward the door, holding Nova's small hand.

message 21: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Logan hurried after her, not wanting to be alone right now. If he was, then he would probably start thinking . . . and he didn’t want that. He sighed and reached for Jaclyn’s other hand nonchalantly.

message 22: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Jaclyn smiled at him and squeezed his hand, glad to know he wasn't going to leave her alone. As they walked she tried to distract herself by pointing things out to Nova. "That's the mess hall, the arena where we practice, the armory, the climbing wall, the infirmary, and here are the cabins." She walked toward the Nike cabin.
((lets move there and I can drop her off and we can go somewhere else))

message 23: by quq , armin luvr (new)

((Kk))

message 24: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Peggy walking with Kiyara, "Where are they?"

message 25: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Probably in the card room,” she said, feeling a spark of anger maybe in her core. Mr. D was pretty ridiculous.

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Ok, are you just going to ask them to reverse it?"

message 27: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Yes,” she replied, walking into the card room with Peggy. As she had suspected, MrD and Chiron were both there. “Hello,” She said calmly.

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Peggy stood next to Kiyara, "Hello." She waved at them.

message 29: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Chiron wheeled over to them. “What are you girls here for?”

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Peggy waved her hand to Kay, "She's here to ask you something."

message 31: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Is there a way to reverse my curse?” She asked.

message 32: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Peggy looked to Chiron, he looked at Kay. He didn't say anything. "Well? Is there?"

message 33: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Maybe the Oracle would know,” he said. “I’m sorry, dear, but I do not have a cure for you.”

message 34: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Peggy sighed, "Where is the Oracle?"

message 35: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“In the attic,” Kay replied, walking out of the room. She would have said thank you but was lacking any feeling of gratefulness.

message 36: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She followed Kay, "Do you think he'll be able to help?"

message 37: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“She,” she corrected. “Who knows?”

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She nodded, "Right, sorry. I think she will."

message 39: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“She doesn’t always,” Kay said, swinging her foot onto the ladder.

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "But maybe she'll help you." She waited until Kay was off the ladder to go on it.

message 41: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Kay finally was up in the attic, for the first time since she had come here. She walked slowly up to the Oracle.

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Peggy was close behind her and saw the Oracle. "Round 2," she whispered.

message 43: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Oracle,” Kay said sadly. “Can I reverse my curse?”

message 44: by Arthur (last edited Apr 17, 2018 05:41AM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Peggy didn't like Kay being sad, she really wanted the Oracle to say yes. She looked at the Oracle, eyes full of hope.

message 45: by quq , armin luvr (new)

The Oracle suddenly sat up, green smoke billowing from her mouth. Kay stood serenely. Words, sounding like snakes, swirled through the air. Kay recoiled in fear.

message 46: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She backed up a little. "H-hi."

message 47: by quq , armin luvr (new)

Kay’s eyes grew wide. “I’m scared,” she said in wonder.

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "You are? Of the Oracle?"

message 49: by quq , armin luvr (new)

“Of the attic. And now I’m .. . worried, that one of those snakes will come alive —“ the Oracle had slumped back down on her stool, lifeless. “Now I’m surprised that she’s gone.”

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "You are having feelings!" She shook Kay a little, "Are you happy?"

« previous 1