Challenge Corner discussion

Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1)
This topic is about Phenomenal X
Let's Buddy! - Series > Hard Knocks series by Michelle A. Valentine - Starting March 20th 2018

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Felicia | 14801 comments Mod
Good Girl. Notorious Bad-Boy. One Phenomenal Love.

From the mean streets of Detroit rises the newest superstar of professional wrestling, Xavier Cold, better known as Phenomenal X. His muscular physique makes men cower before him and women lose their minds with desire.

Anna Cortez is fresh out of college and naive to the harsh realities of the real world. Tired of living under the thumb of her conservative family, she defies them when she accepts a job as the assistant to wrestling’s most notorious bad-boy. Phenomenal X has an animalistic nature that even good girl Anna finds hard to resist.

One night forced to share a bed in a sold-out hotel, lines blur between them and they quickly learn that one lustful night changes everything and neither one of them will ever be the same.

message 2: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Started this. Just finished chapter 2.(view spoiler)

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 51860 comments Mod
dhfdsajfdklajflka I need to add my comments for this book! I finished it yesterday just never got around to adding them!

message 4: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

WHAT! I'm only 10% in! I knew you'd catch up. Lol.

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lol well I still haven’t caught up in all of my books 😫 but I don’t have any Gs at the moment so I went to the books I could still use letters for ☺️

message 6: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Waaaaaaah! Lol. Now I need to speed read! Lol.

message 7: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hahaha okay

message 8: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Did you like it? Was it good smut?

message 9: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yesss I liked it! Do you like it so far?

message 10: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

I saw that you finished insatiable 😫 now I gotta start that. After I finish my X book

message 11: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (last edited Mar 22, 2018 07:26AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yes! Of course! I've only seen Xavier on the plane ride so far. But he's an alpha and I freaking love reading about alpha guys! I can't wait for him to break her down! Her little goody-two-shoe self!

I am wondering if she's a virgin! And if he's gonna take that shit! Seeing as she's from a religious family. Even though she was engaged. She probably never had sex before. At least I hope not. It'd make the story so much more better! :D

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

😂😂 I just laughed out loud in my office.

message 13: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "I saw that you finished insatiable 😫 now I gotta start that. After I finish my X book"

You'll finish them quick. They're only like 100 pages each. I finished them both yesterday.

I really enjoyed the first one. The second... meh.

message 14: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Alaina wrote: "😂😂 I just laughed out loud in my office."

Bahahahahaha. Sorry... (not sorry, lmfao) I wish I could put emojis in when on desktop!

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

😂😂 yeah people already think I’m weird with how much I read. I’ll definitely try to add my comments today for this book. Maybe Xavier if I finish it. I’m at work until 8ish tonight so who knows when I’ll be able to upload anything.

message 16: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah, you definitely read a shit ton. I wish I could read as much as you. Lol. I feel like with the amount you read there will eventually be no more books on the planet you can read cause you'll have read them all. Hahah.

I can't wait to finish this one and then get to Xavier Cold. Because I have X in YA and it's one of the last letters we have to read before flipping. So I'm anxious to get it done so the team isn't waiting on me. Lol.

Is this book really 300+ pages like my Kindle says? I know a lot of times it'll say that many pages but it actually ends before because of all the pages of junk author put at the end. Ya know what I'm talking about?

message 17: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Oh uh. I don’t even remember. There was wine. I just kind of zoomed through it. Let me check

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Man I love kindle. No it will end around 90% because t gives you 4 chapters of another book. Sadly not Xavier

message 19: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hahaha. There was wine. I just lol'ed. Ha. Okay. So it's not as long. Good to know. I want to try to get most of this done today. :)

And both of my bosses are out of the office tomorrow. So lots of reading is gonna get done. :D

message 20: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

I can't wait to get to my first Xavier chapter! He's yummy. :P

message 21: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yes he is 😏😏

message 22: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

OMG! She just called herself goody-two-shoes!

Hahahaha. I called her that too. Lolol.

message 23: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

26% in and there's been no smut yet! Waaaaaaah! -.-

But I guess that's not surprising with this chick. Still haven't found out if she's a virgin. I want to know so bad! Lol.

message 24: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna is starting to really annoy me. Blah.

message 25: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

46% Xavier's first chapter! Fuck yes! Finally get to get into his head!

message 26: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dammit! She’s not a virgin! Lol.

message 27: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

message 28: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1) by Michelle A. Valentine
Chapter 5: (view spoiler)
Chapter 10: (view spoiler)
Chapter 15: (view spoiler)
Chapter 20: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

message 29: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

I finished book 1 last night! :D

I agree with your finished spoiler. However(view spoiler)

book 2. 12%. (view spoiler)

message 30: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

About 50% in to book two. (view spoiler)

message 31: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 4 stars

73%(view spoiler)

Finished. (view spoiler)

message 32: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 4 stars

Xavier Cold (Hard Knocks, #2) by Michelle A. Valentine
Chapter 7: (view spoiler)
Chapter 14: (view spoiler)
Chapter 21: (view spoiler)
Chapter 28: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)