YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1)
This topic is about Phenomenal X
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Hard Knocks series by Michelle A. Valentine - Starting March 20th

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Felicia Good Girl. Notorious Bad-Boy. One Phenomenal Love.

From the mean streets of Detroit rises the newest superstar of professional wrestling, Xavier Cold, better known as Phenomenal X. His muscular physique makes men cower before him and women lose their minds with desire.

Anna Cortez is fresh out of college and naive to the harsh realities of the real world. Tired of living under the thumb of her conservative family, she defies them when she accepts a job as the assistant to wrestling’s most notorious bad-boy. Phenomenal X has an animalistic nature that even good girl Anna finds hard to resist.

One night forced to share a bed in a sold-out hotel, lines blur between them and they quickly learn that one lustful night changes everything and neither one of them will ever be the same.

Felicia Started this. Just finished chapter 2.(view spoiler)

Felicia 26% in and (view spoiler)

Felicia 46%(view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks, #1) by Michelle A. Valentine
Chapter 5: (view spoiler)
Chapter 10: (view spoiler)
Chapter 15: (view spoiler)
Chapter 20: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Felicia I finished book 1 last night! :D

I agree with your finished spoiler. However(view spoiler)

Felicia book 2. 12%. (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Felicia wrote: "I finished book 1 last night! :D

I agree with your finished spoiler. However[spoilers removed]"

lol I have no idea what the hell she was doing. Maybe she was being held back?

Felicia I was so confused! Because at the end of the chapter before it switched to him it seemed like she was about to run out there! Right?! It was just really crazy at that chapter. Lol.

Alaina (ameserole) Haha I know right?! I was like wtf. Where was she. What was she doing. I’m so confused!

Felicia But this second book though. It's good so far. How far are you? Or have you finished? D:

Alaina (ameserole) Oh lord I don’t even know. I didn’t finish it yesterday but I definitely will today! I was so tired yesterday I don’t even remember what I read 😫 so I guess I’ll glance over some chapters and give you a definite answer lol 😂😂

Felicia Okay! Lol. I'm gonna finish today too. And I'll be reading Absinthe early. Just so you know. :D

And girl! Let me tell you what I did last night. -.-

So you know I have KU, obvi. But I was so damn tired last night when I finished this book. And I went onto Amazon on my phone's safari page to get the second book. And I ONE CLICK BOUGHT THE SECOND BOOK! I was pissed! Apparently I have fat fingers and pressed the one click buy instead of read for free. Like why are they so freaking close! Lol. Then I couldn't figure how to cancel that and get my $5 back! Because why tf would I pay $5 for a book that I can read for free! So it's late af last night and I called Amazon customer service to get my money back. -.- Man, I now know not to try to download books on my Kindle while tired. Lol.

Alaina (ameserole) OMG! See this is why I have trust issues with myself when I’m tired. I don’t remember what happened from what I read and Now I won’t go on amazon until I’m fully awake because of what happened to you. Hot damn. I’m going to double check everything now!!

Felicia Lmfao. I don't mean to make you paranoid! Haha.

It was so annoying. I'm just glad the lady I spoke to was understanding and just canceled my order and put the money back on my card. I was only on the phone with her for like two minutes. Then I took my tired ass to bed.

Alaina (ameserole) 😂😂😂 oh man I miss my bed right now. Being at work sucks ass right now. I’m listening to an audio book while typing up comments for that and comments for all the kindle books I’ve finished

Felicia Work does suck. I'm so happy it's Friday. Lol.

Remember how I said my bosses are both off today and I was going to get a shit ton of reading done? Well, I haven't even started reading yet. -.-

I'm about to organize all my TBR books so I know which are KU books because that's primarily what I'm going to read next month for that Uno Challenge. So be prepared for lots of BRs! :D

Alaina (ameserole) Omg yes. Less physical books for me and more KUs 😍😍

Felicia And any KUs you need me to read for your categories, let me know. :D

Alaina (ameserole) Will do!! I think I’m going to love being solo

Felicia I think you will too. You'll probably still kick ass in that challenge. Lmfao.

Felicia About 50% in to book two. (view spoiler)

Felicia 73%(view spoiler)

Finished. (view spoiler)

Alaina (ameserole) Xavier Cold (Hard Knocks, #2) by Michelle A. Valentine
Chapter 7: (view spoiler)
Chapter 14: (view spoiler)
Chapter 21: (view spoiler)
Chapter 28: (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Felicia Girl. Me too. That ending was just... okay. Lol.

Alaina (ameserole) Felicia wrote: "Girl. Me too. That ending was just... okay. Lol."

I was like.. uh is that it?

Felicia Right! And the whole two damn story lines. That was just too much.

Alaina (ameserole) yeah.. again, just disappointed. Maybe she has another series?

Felicia With these same characters? Or just another one so we can try to redeem her? Lol.

Alaina (ameserole) Felicia wrote: "With these same characters? Or just another one so we can try to redeem her? Lol."

Redemption! If she has a spin-off.. then maybe I'd read it.

Felicia Hmmmmm. I did like the smut. So I think I’d give her another shot. I’ll look into it tomorrow and see what other books she has. 😁

Alaina (ameserole) Felicia wrote: "Hmmmmm. I did like the smut. So I think I’d give her another shot. I’ll look into it tomorrow and see what other books she has. 😁"

yeah, for like april :D because why not add more BRs

Felicia Yeah, ya know. Why not? Lol

Alaina (ameserole) Felicia wrote: "Yeah, ya know. Why not? Lol"

WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT BRS

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.