[History:]

{Other Details:}

[Stability:]
[House of:] [Refer to Houses topic]
[Friends:]
[Enemies:]
[Family:]
[Other:]

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 04:34AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
{Identity}

[image error] http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Once something is truly gone, that one can never get it back again

[Name:] Ciel Phantomhive
[Nickname:] N/A
[Age:] 15
[Grade:] Freshman
[Blood Type:] N/A
[Star Sign:] N/A
[Date of Birth:] December 14th
[Favorite Color:] Royal Blue
[Theme Song:] (ill find one later)

{Orientation}

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

So what? You're another person, so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?

[Gender:] Male
[Sexuality:] Bi
[Relationship Status:] Single
[Crush:} Sebastian (Secretly)
[Race:] English with a hint of Japanese
[Species:] Neko
[Demon Animal:] Cat

{Appearance:} http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] Black Hair
[Eyes:] Royal Blue
[Weight:] 98 lbs
[Height:] 5'2
[Scent:] Smells of high cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] Has this mark on his upper left chest side http://www.miccostumes.com/images/pat... and this mark in his right eye thats covered by an eyepatch http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/...
[Clothing Style:] Usually just wears the school clothing

{Personality}

[Description:] Ciel is an arrogant and shrewd fourteen-year-old boy who holds numerous exalted positions: the head of the Phantomhive household, the chief manager of a chain of Funtom Companies, and the Queen's Watchdog. As the Earl of the Phantomhive family and a distinguished nobleman, Ciel is very strict, proud, and accustomed to a luxurious lifestyle. He refuses to abase himself by dwelling in a meager environment for long. Thus, he has considerable difficulty dressing himself and doing household chores if left on his own. He is stern on his orders and expects all his servants, mostly Sebastian, to complete them without any shortcomings. Ciel often finds it entertaining to challenge Sebastian in areas of both strength and skill. He and Sebastian frequently work together, and only the latter seems to be fully aware of Ciel's schemes. Furthermore, Ciel has a very cold outlook on life and is willing to get revenge on anyone who dares mess with his family, this included secret revenge on his parents for the torture they put him threw.
As the queens watch dog, Ciel demonstrates great loyalty to Queen Victoria and aims to accomplish all tasks she assigns to him. He is undaunted by dense mysteries and macabre cases, as he is confident that he will be able to solve them all. He is readily prepared to resort to dishonest measures such as bribery, provided that he can gather more information and finish his job swiftly and efficiently—though, he claims it is simply flexibility on his part. As his duty sometimes obligates him to disguise himself, he is quite a versed actor; unscrupulous, he has no qualms about lying and has faith that neither do humans in general.
Although he usually presents a solemn and mature demeanor, Ciel can be rather childish at times. He is exceedingly competitive, which he acknowledges himself. He is unsatisfied with draws, and will refuse to quit until a victor is declared.
Sebastian has noted that because of Ciel's talent in competition, Ciel overestimates his skills to the point that he thinks he can never lose. This is why Sebastian is careful to make sure that Ciel will be gradually humbled by a decisive defeat and the guidance of an adult he respects. Despite his weak physical condition, Ciel is competent with shooting; he always carries a gun in order to defend himself and has one under his pillow when sleeping. Ciel is very fond of sweets and is allergic to cats. He inherited asthma from his mother. He is also found being stubborn when it comes to admitting he's gay, or just loving anyone at all, this is shown when he refuses to admit he's in love with Sebastian. Because of Ciel having to be alone most his life, he rarely smiles, and often claims he has forgotten how to smile a happy smile.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/5903721/6...

Make it hurt. Carve the pain of my life into my soul

[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:]
*Willing to put his life on the line to win any game
*Loves playing "The Death Game"
*Isn't afraid of death or pain
*Never gives up
*Very dangerous, even if he doesn't look like it
[Flaws:]
*His hotheadedness
*His stubbornness
*His child like personality
*His attachment to his blue ring
*How he doesn't give into love easily
[Virtues:]
*How he wont abuse any women (except if she were to break his blue ring)
*His secret attachment to Sebastian
*How well he is at playing chess
*His love for dogs
*How he endures pain and the fear of death
[Favorite Things:]
*His blue ring http://www.myimportstore.com/images/p... It was passed down from generation to generation in his family, though its said if its taken by someone outside of the family, both the family and the person who took it will have bad luck, like a curse. Its said that theres no other real blue gym like this one
*Green earl tea
*Scones

[History:] TBRP'd

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f...

To hate someone that you used to love is such a painful feeling

[Stability:] 5/10
[House of:] Sapphire Owl House (aka the blue dorm)
[Friends:] Open
[Enemies:] Open
[Family:] None
[Allergies or other sicknesses that school should know about:] Has an allergies to cats and throws up when ever he sees, smells or tastes blood

http://hqdesktop.net/wallpapers/m/14/...

No one really thinks of others. You will lose everything if you cant keep up

message 3: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 04:34AM) (new)

{Identity}

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

How does my blood smell? Do you wish to devour me now?

[Name:] Alois Trancy
[Blood Type:] N/A
[Date of Birth:] November 5th
[Favorite Color:] Purple
[Theme Song:] (ill find one later)

{Orientation}

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/cha...

Darkness. Darkness envelopes me. But its only you i desire. I only desire you, Claude!

[Sexuality:] Gay
[Crush:} Claude (secretly)
[Race:] English with a hint of Japanese
[Species:] Human

{Appearance:} http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...

[Hair:] Blonde
[Eyes:] Cyan Blue
[Weight:] 100 lbs
[Height:] 5'5
[Scent:] smells of thick cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] Has this mark on his tongue http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...
[Clothing Style:] Just wears the school uniform

{Personality}

[Description:] Alois seems to have a cheerful disposition in spite of all his hardships. His emotions are quite unpredictable, however, and fluctuate from enthusiastic to angry. He also loses interest in things fairly quickly. Alois often uses harsh and impolite language regardless of whom he is speaking to, such as "bloody" or other swear words.
One of his few consistent traits is his attachment to his teacher/secret butler, Claude Faustus, whose attention he constantly tries to attract. His horrific childhood, which contained no parental figures, is the likely cause of his extreme need for affection and acknowledgment. Although his harsh temper was evident even in childhood, his sadistic streak, bizarre promiscuity, and crude language stem from the sexual abuse he received shortly before contracting with Claude.
Alois enjoys his obtained authority, and utilizes his power rather sadistically. In order to feel dominant, he abuses others and makes them feel inferior for the sake of his own satisfaction. Alois particularly directs this cruelty to his maid, Hannah Anafeloz by lashing out physically and demeaning her with vile remarks, particularly when he believes that she is trying to take someone else's attention away from him.

http://i2.pinger.pl/pgr451/725af52600...

Oh, so you didn't want me to come in here and piss with you?

*Abusive to women
*Absolutely hates it if someone takes someone elses attention away from him, mostly if its Claude's attention they took
*Seductive to men
*Bipolar in a dangerous way
*Smiles around others but once they turn around, his cheerful smile can turn into a death glare
*His abusiveness
*His bipolarness
*His fears of childish things such as the dark and being alone
*How he isn't a loner like most people in the purple dorm
*His seductiveness (at times)
*His love for the spiders
*His secret love for Claude
*His cheerfulness (when he wants to be)
*His creativity with Art and secretly with chess
*His hyperness (most of the time)
*The color purple
*Mint tea
*Raspberry porage
*Spiders

http://37.media.tumblr.com/3cf999029e...

Dont ever leave me alone! Bow down and serve your master!

[Stability:] 7/10
[House of:] Violet Wolf House (aka the purple dorm)
[Family:] None

http://static.zerochan.net/Alois.Tran...

I wanted your love.. Thats all..

message 4: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 11:07AM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
description

╠❝Maybe... I'm not invisible.... I'm just being ignored❞╣

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Identity ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Yukine (Kenai)
◌◎Pronunciation and meaning◎◌
Yukine means the smell of snow. Often made as a joke because the snow has no smell, meaning that he has no history and he is nothing. It gets to him so he uses a nickname.

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉● Sora
Sora means sky. But the same characters in sky are used in empty and lonely.

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Noragami
Noragami means little fish. Meaning that he is tiny and frightful.

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Orientation ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

{Power:} 5
{Sexuality:} Bi... though more gay
Relationship Status:】 Open
{Crush:} None
Religion:】 None
{Race:} English and Australian
Species:】 Half Neko Half Incubi
{Theme Song:} I'm Not Ok
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T-qv8SSGa8c

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Physical Presentation ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

description

╠❝I asked to be invisible... this is my fault.❞╣

description

╠❝Swimming? Hehe... I don't like taking my shirt off❞╣

description

╠❝So I'm invisible to you too? Not a big surprise. Just go hang out with someone else ok?❞╣

{▩Hair:▩} Blonde
{▩Eyes:▩} Sunset orange
{▩Height:▩} 5'5
{▩Weight:▩} 134
{▩Scent:▩} Pumpkin Spice
{▩Scarrings or Markings:▩} The Mark on his chest
description
{▩Clothing Style:▩}

description description

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Personality ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

{Description:}
Kenai is a very loner type individual who really wont bother anyone. Though bad things tend to happen around him, making him feel like a plague. And so he tries not to converse with other people. He is a bit hostile at first and will most definitely push the person who talks to him away, by nature he is that way. He hates being followed and absoloutely despises surprises. They make him feel unaware and confused, which in turn gets him angry. Even though he's just really cute when he's angry. He's tsundere and will probably deny the fact that he's gay, or even just bi. He's a bit shy, but doesn't tell anyone that and has social anxiety. He's on several pills including anti depresents, anti pyschotics, sleep aids and many many others. He can be a bit bi polar, though hates to admit it. He can also be slightly awkward, suffice to say that if something sounds suggestive, Kenai wont hesitate to point it out. Kenai has the habit of being a bit closed with his personal information and it takes some time to get him to open up. Because he's an inncubi, he has problems with controlling his other side. Which is basically just his more seductive, malicious intent side that enjoys sucking souls away and partying. He has a plethera of hobbies to keep him occupied such as rock collecting, gardening, drawing, cooking, writing, singing and song writing. He enjoys music, in fact he loves it to the point of obsession and carries around orange colored ear buds with him twenty four seven, astonishingly liking louder music, the type that would be considered hard core or rock and roll. He hates pop music and anything cutesy, he especially hates being called cute. When in his other form, Kenai can be persistent and doesn't take no for an answer, being stingy and slightly cruel and saddistic. Causing ruckus. He hates taking his shirt off due to the tattoo on his right breast, the sign represents and sort of symbol of a Satan worshiping cult that kidnapped him when he was younger. He loves food and will eat most everything and anything, not being able to resist if it comes to food. His hat is his most precious item and he will fight anyone who dare touch it. It acts as a feeling a safety for him and he hates when it's taken from him, making him feel exposed and judged.

{Commonly Expressed Traits:}
Hostility
Blankness
Annoyance
Seductiveness
Lust
Hunger

description

╠❝I like boys, they're co- Wait what do you mean by that!?❞╣

{Likes:}
Cat food
Souls
Singing
Art

{Dislikes:}
being taunted
Being teased
Being called cute
When people touch his hat

{Flaws:}
⇢He can be a bit hyper at some points
⇢He eats constantly
⇢He's always hungry

{Virtues:}
♚ |He's understanding| ♛
♚ |He's relatable| ♛
♚ |He is considerate| ♛

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ History ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

When Kenai was younger, he had no idea that he was a neko. Both of his parents were human, and they were all happy. It had been his sixth birthday when they found out. And it was in the middle of a dark alley on the way home. They were a block or so away, the twinkling lanterns were lighting up the pathway to their red doorway that was so vibrant that it could be noticed even in the dead of night. Though when his ears and tail sprouted... his parents stopped in their tracks and began sobbing loudly, this of course startled the happy six year old, making him cry. Though he was slapped back to silence when his parents were struck from behind with some sort of blade. And he nearly jumped out of his pants when the fell to the ground on either side of him. He was so in shock that he didn't realize that the house behind him had turned into a massived ball of flames. He stood there, small speckles of blood on his face, his mouth wide open, his family home burning to the ground behind him. It was then that one man, unidentifiable at the moment to Kenai began dragging him into the forest, into a cave, where he stayed for several years, tortured, raped and marked by the many members of this cult. He was never given an explanation. Never knew why he had been so abruptly taken from his happiness. Not until the last day, his fifteenth birthday. When they carved the tattoo into his chest. He knew what it said, even though he wasn't supposed to know how to read in whatever demonic language it was. It said, the first son. The first burning son. He was of Satan's blood. He was half demon.

He was let out soon afterwards. Still no explanation. He was distraught, unable to comprehend what he had just learned about himself. He wanted to be invisible. He wanted to be innocent again. He wanted to go home, his mother to read those stupid bed time stories and his father do that stupid quarter trick. He even missed his god damn dog. But he knew he couldn't have any of that. They were dead. And after identifying himself as Yukine, he was given his parent's estate. And he wanted to become something, so that he could one day track down that cult and kill each and every one of them.

description

╠❝There's still room for one more person in here... how about you take of your clothes and hop in with me?❞╣

description
...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Other Details ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
description

{▪Stability:} 5/10
{▪Age and Grade:} 17 and ninth grade
{▪Friends:} None
{▪Enemies:} None
{▪Family:} All dead
{▪House They Belong To:} Red

description

╠❝They're still there... I can feel them... but everytime I turn on the light they dissapear... That's why I sleep with the light on.❞╣

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

message 5: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (last edited Jul 25, 2014 10:33PM) (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) ((App moved down below to accommodate the character limit.))

Omg she looks familiar! What anime is she from?!

Lucy Heartfilia *SebbyCiel Forever!* wrote: " {Identity}

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Once something is truly gone, that one can never get it back again

[Name:] Ciel ..."

Finished Ciel!!

Lucy Heartfilia *SebbyCiel Forever!* wrote: " {Identity}

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

How does my blood smell? Do you wish to devour me now?

[Name:] Alois Trancy
[Nic..."

Finished Alois

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) @Lucy Tokyo ghoul. Cause i told you i love Touka. xD I plan on using rize from there as well some time.

And working on male character atm.

she should be in purple house. She looks "eccentric"

Lol XD

message 12: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Aug 01, 2014 05:21PM) (new)

Under Construction
description

╠❝I thought highschool would be hard... I was right.❞╣

description
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Ryan

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉● Kenichi

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Oreki

description
description

{Power:} 5 1/2
{Sexuality:} Gay
Relationship Status:】 Open
{Crush:} None
Religion:】 None
{Race:} Australian and American
Species:】Neko/Demon
{Theme Song:} My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark

description
description

description

╠❝Where do I go from here?❞╣

description

╠❝I think I would've done something if I had actually cared❞╣

[image error]

╠❝Your name reminds me of an air conditioner.❞╣

{▩Hair:▩} Brown
{▩Eyes:▩} Green
{▩Height:▩} 5'5
{▩Weight:▩} 134
{▩Scent:▩} Peaches and Chocolate
{▩Scarrings or Markings:▩} None

[image error]

description
description

Ryan's personality consists of two things when alone, boredom and blankness. He's a care free individual who doesn't seem to care about anything that happens to him. As a passive agressive, Ryan usually holds it all in until he one day, has an extremely big meltdown. While he seems to be the scrawny type, Ryan is one of the most athletic guys in the school. He hates to admit it but he's known purely on how adorable he is. Though despite his laid back non caring dispostion, Ryan is extremely ambitious and in relationships he can be somewhat posessive which only seems to make him a bit cuter. He's somewhat a homophobe, making him an uke at first. But when he does come out of the closet, he'll most likely be more of a seke... especially during his heat because he is a neko. He prefers to be alone so that people don't bother him with petty questions, however, this doesn't stop him from being extremely curious to the point where he'll even follow people home. He thinks it's because of the cat part of him. He rarely shows emotions, seldomly angry, though people have reported that he's very intimidating when angry. Mostly because his eyes flare up red and his goes black. He's usually blank, though in relationships if he gets angry at another person for trying to make a move on his seme, he'll become excessively dangerous. He's protective of his technology and usually carries around a ds or psp to entertain him due to his slight ADHD. He needs to be moving around most of the time, though because he has a small bit of depression he often lacks the motive to. And so he has a ha bit of contradicting himself. Though if asked, he'll simply say that electronics are his life. He likes being outdoors, though always has to have a portable with him, otherwise he'll feel a bit exposed. Speaking of exposed, he's deathly afraid of highly populated areas like the city and will hide in corners and tremble like crazy if around them. This is about the only time he shows weakness and it is the cause as to why he's always late for class. The teachers know this, and they don't say much about it. He's generally peacful, wont provoke and keeps to himself. He also keeps a journal, though never shows it to anyone. His real father is Cry, aka Satan and he knows it, though doesn't seem to care. Him being a demon is the key element to his success.

Blank
Blank
Seductive
Jealous
Posessive
Geeky

[image error]

╠❝❞╣

Video Games
Snack bars
His real dad
Blood

♚ || ♛
♚ || ♛
♚ || ♛

description
description

[image error]
╠❝❞╣

description
description

{▪Stability:} 5/10
{▪Interesting Facts:}
*He's an amazing athlete
*His past is... a bit.. well he doesn't talk about it
*He's related to Cry
*He's an amazing artist

{▪Friends:}
{▪Enemies:}
{▪Family:}
{▪Other:}

[image error]

╠❝❞╣

description

description

╠❝It's called being awesome, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get there someday.❞╣

description
description
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Noda
Noda means incompetent and strong willed. The two contradict one another, ultimately resulting in him having courage but being slightly clumsy.

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉● Sean
Sean is of Irish origin and means gracious gift of god.

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Seiko
The name Seiko is of Japanese origin and means sincerity child.

description
description
description

{Power:} 5 1/2
{Sexuality:} Gay, somewhat Tsundere
Relationship Status:】Open
{Crush:} Tohma
Religion:】None
{Race:} Irish/American
Species:】Neko
{Theme Song:} Built For the Blame
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k82La8Lkra8

description
description
description

description

╠❝Don't underestimate me, I'm pretty awesome.❞╣

description

╠❝I wasn't following you or anything, I mean, I was just... taking a walk... at four in the morning.❞╣

description

╠❝Don't touch my uke!❞╣

description
{▩Hair:▩} Purple Bluish
{▩Eyes:▩} Purple
{▩Height:▩} 6'2
{▩Weight:▩} 144
{▩Scent:▩} Roses
{▩Scarrings or Markings:▩}
His blue tie signifies that he's in blue house.

description

description
description
description

As a neko, Noda is a very curious, very agile person with many likes, but equally as many dislikes. he's a bit arrogant and claims he's awesome, though really uses this as a method of getting rid of the anxiety and depression he suffers from, considering that he does need a boost in self confidence every now and then. He hates clothing pins and will avoid them at all costs due to a troubling experience in his past with one of his dear friends. If asked about it he will simply say, "It was a traumatic experience. I am scarred forever". Oh and did I mention that he can be rather dramatic. He can be sensitive, and if his uke doesn't appreciate what he's doing and calls him a name, he automatically feels a sense of dread and will hide away. Though he is also very ambitious, meaning that he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. This and he is incredibly blunt, so if he's after someone he likes he will almost always tell them that he plans on making them love him. He is somewhat clumsy when nervous and often screws up in the few relationships that he has had by dropping something or doing something wrong because he can be delirious in relationships. He's terrible at math, and sucks at about anything to do with math. He's also not so good at gym when it's not at his benefit, though if he's being attacked, or his uke, his neko side will come out and he'll become extremely dangerous. Though this side of him rarely comes out. During his heat he never goes outside, which results in him being slightly depressed.

Arrogance
Clumsiness
Guilt
Depression
Seductive
Intimidation

description

╠❝The clothespin is god! It has so many uses, it's practically invincible! We should all praises the clothspin!❞╣

His axe
Gym Class
Purple
Not being depressed

Depression
When people touch his uke
Anti depresants
Clothspins

⇢He can be sort of distant
⇢He has depression issues
⇢He's not open to anyone

♚ |He's posessive| ♛
♚ |He's charitable| ♛
♚ |He's kind| ♛

description
description
description

description

╠❝I'm sexy, you don't have to tell me.❞╣

description
description

{▪Stability:} 6/10
{▪House of:} Blue
{▪Friends:} None
{▪Enemies:} None
{▪Family:} None

description

╠❝AUGH THE MATH IT HURTS!❞╣

description

Love him!! :D

Angel Beats XD I really want to watch it. Along with Code Geass

SAME HERE!! :D They're on my "To watch" list that I've been making ever since my computer broke. I have a lot of yaoi anime stuff to watch that my friend told me he found by accident but ended up liking it anyways lol

So, where should we rp them? Choir room?

Sure, and hm, I know like no yaoi animes, tis kinda sad cause I want to watch them.

Lol I could let you know tonight or tomorrow, my anime list is in the bedroom and my gma is in there and is mad because I was upset and talking to my dad (real dad in prison) and asked him not to talk to her about an argument we had but when I walked by, I guess he told her anyways cause they were talking about it.. So she's still mad at me XD So ill tell you probably tomorrow lol

Wow, that kinda sucks. Anywho, is there a music room?

I don't believe I made it yet, ill go check

Under construction

description

╠❝You were saying?❞╣

description
description

●◉○{First Name:}○◉● Raiden
Raiden means thunder and lightning, storm in the simplest of terms.

●◉○{Middle Name:}○◉●

●◉○{Last Name:}○◉● Kinichi
Meaning boy or sacrifice.

description
description

{Power:} 6
{Sexuality:} gay
Relationship Status:】open
{Crush:} none
Religion:】none
{Race:} Russian
Species:】demon
{Theme Song:} You're Gonna Go Far Kid

description
description

description

╠❝I HATE CATS !❞╣

description

╠❝How did you get there?❞╣

description

╠❝You're just angry because I'm more fabulous than you!❞╣

{▩Hair:▩} Black
{▩Eyes:▩} Stormy Blue
{▩Height:▩} 6'2
{▩Weight:▩} 156
{▩Scent:▩} Rain
{▩Scarrings or Markings:▩} none

description

description
description

Arrogance
Blank
Happy
Spastic
Excited
Depressed

description

╠❝I just... Thought that I could help you..❞╣

Pink
Boys
Himself
Snakes

himself
country
being defiled
being touched

⇢Takes people for granted easily
⇢Is scared of cats
⇢Over protective

♚ |He's kind| ♛
♚ |He's charitable| ♛
♚ |He's calm| ♛

description
description

description

╠❝They say that blood is hard to clean up... It's not. It washes off rather nicely.❞╣

description
description

{▪Stability:} 7/10
{▪House of:} Blue
{▪Friends:} none
{▪Enemies:} none
{▪Family:} his brother and adopted father

description

╠❝You smell like gummy bears, can I eat you up?❞╣

Omg he's sexy O.o

I love him so much

Lol same XD

Im making his twin now :D

message 26: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 07, 2014 11:49PM) (new)

((Under Construction))

I wont let you go alone, brother

{Identity}

[Name:] Miharu Kinichi
[Age:] 17
[Grade:] Senior
[Blood Type:]
[Date of Birth:] N/A
[Favorite Color:] Green
[Theme Song:] Im just a kid

{Orientation}

Now look at the mess im in..

[Sexuality:] Gay
[Crush:} Raiden (Despite it being his older, twin brother)
[Race:] Russian
[Species:] Demon
[Demon Animal:] Cat

{Appearance:} http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iz7Bq7QnfOM... (view spoiler)

[Hair:] Black
[Eyes:] Emerald Green
[Weight:] 124 lbs
[Height:] 5'9
[Scent:] Cherry Blossoms
[Scarring or Markings:] Has some scars on his chest, stomach and back
[Clothing Style:] Just wears the school uniform

{Personality}

[Description:] (working on it)

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii...

*Cries cutely to get his way
*Isn't afraid of pain/cant feel pain (usually)
*Constantly getting in danger
*A little too blank for his own good
*When he's mad, he'll avoid you and hang out with someone else (He believes the person he's mad at should apologize to him, not the other way around)
*Slow reflexes
*Too blank
*Manipulative
*Quiet
*Distant
*Always in danger
*Careless about his life
*Manipulative
*Cute
*Amazing artist
*Drawing
*Gym
*His older twin brother, Raiden

[History:] (working on it)

http://www.yattamanga.it/uploads/imma...

[Stability:] 5/10
[House of:] Purple
[Friends:]
*Ciel
*Sebastian
*Claude
*Alois
[Family:] His brother and adopted fathers

http://blog.seiha.org/images/nabari15...

Adorbs :D

Right?! XD Where should we rp them at?

message 29: by Cait Sith (last edited Jan 13, 2015 05:52AM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments {Identity}

[Name:] Jamie Fox
[Nickname:] Collie
[Age:] 14
[Blood Type:] O
[Star Sign:] Leo
[Date of Birth:] August 1st
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1P76...

{Orientation}

[Gender:] Female
[Sexuality:] Straight
[Crush:} None yet
[Religion:] Christian
[Race:] South Western American
[Species:] Neko
[Demon Animal:] Border Collie
http://static-ams.ebayclassifieds.com...

{Appearance:}

[Hair:] Long brown hair, tied in a ponytail, and put under her hat
[Eyes:] Hazel
[Weight:] 95 lbs
[Height:] 5ft
[Scent:] Dirt, mud, and sweat
[Scarring or Markings:] none
[Clothing Style:]
http://www.hatcountry.com/images/Cher...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing...
http://www.arkcotex.com/media/catalog...
http://images.countryoutfitter.com/im...

{Personality}

[Description:] She's a tomboy that loves to get her hands dirty with hard work. She is stubborn as a mule, which is kind of ironic, since she loves animals.
[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:] She will do anything to be with any animal she sees.
Stubborn as a mule
Thinks she never needs help
Friendly
Kind
Helpful
Animals
Working with animals
Getting her hands dirty

[Stability:] 8/10
[House of:] Green House
[Friends:] None yet
[Enemies:] None Yet
[Family:] Her family is back home on their ranch

Little Johnny wrote: "{Identity}

[Name:] Jamie Fox
[Nickname:] Collie
[Age:] 14
[Blood Type:] O
[Star Sign:] Leo
[Date of Birth:] August 1st
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube..."

You need to bold it, as well as put down an actual face claim. Like a link to her appearance. I suggest
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments better?

Much better. Approved.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments yay :D

You didn't have to use my suggestion ya know. I don't want to pressure you or anything.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments Nah, I think Applejack is the perfect pic for it :D

I Was tempted to grab Rainbowdash but then I was like, cowboy boots and hat, flannel t, tots Applejack XD

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments :D

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments got any characters going to the hallway?

Hmmmmm... I'm not sure.

I don't believe I have any characters available currently.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 30 comments awwww :(

message 42: by Oreo (last edited Jun 14, 2015 02:37PM) (new)

Oreo (smore_oreo) description

{Identity}

[Name:] Saruhiko Fushimi
[Nickname:] Saru
[Grade:] 11
[Blood Type:] AB
[Star Sign:] Scorpio
[Date of Birth:] November 7
[Favorite Color:] Blue
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udeZr...

description

{Orientation}

[Sexuality:] Bi
[Crush:] Miharu Kinichi
[Race:] Japanese
[Species:] Incubus

description

description

[Hair:] Black
[Eyes:] Blue
[Weight:] 163 lbs.
[Height:] 6'2"
[Scent:] Light scent of cologne
[Scarring or Markings:] NA
description
*Wears the school uniform also*

description

{Personality}

[Description:]
Saru is a cool-headed, lazy and bored individual. He acts as though he is depressed, showing dislike in many things, yet little interest in activities that he does enjoy, or even his own future. Saru is a pessimist and believes that heroes do not exist but believes that surviving in the world is up to your individual power. He is very intelligent and can solve complex mathematical problems within moments. Even though Saru is pretty laid back he also is a social butterfly and a chatter box. He blabbers about almost anything that's on his mind. He loves to look at cute things and play with cats. He thinks cats are the most adorable creatures out there. When Saru stands next to someone shorter than him he likes to keep an arm on their head and a grin on his face.
- He likes cute things
- As a child his mom dressed him up like a little girl
- Has a twisted personality occasionally
- Stubbornness
- Too Confident
- Blabber Mouth
- His vow to never harm a women under any circumstance
- His ability to conduct a conversation with anyone
- His love for all animals (especially cats)
- Cats
- Cute Things
- People who never give up

description

[Stability:] 6/10
[House of:] Green Lion
[Family:]
- Kisa Fushimi (Mother)
- Niki Fushimi (Father)
- Aya Oogai (Second Cousin)

message 43: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Jun 14, 2015 02:48PM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 34 comments Nightmare wrote: "{Identity}

[Name:] Saruhiko Fushimi
[Nickname:] Saru
[Grade:] 11
[Blood Type:] AB
[Star Sign:] Scorpio
[Date of Birth:] November 7
[Favorite Color:] Blue
[Theme Song:] https://www.youtub..."

OH MY GOSH K PROJECT! I love Yata and Fushimi!

message 44: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Jul 27, 2015 07:17PM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 34 comments {Identity}

[Name:] Koi Kage Kumori
[Nickname:] Koi
[Grade:]Freshman
[Blood Type:] A+
[Star Sign:] Gemini
[Date of Birth:] December 5th
[Favorite Color:] Dark Blue
[Theme Song:] Panic! At the Disco ~ The Ballad of Mona Lisa

{Orientation}

[Sexuality:] Straight
[Crush:} N/A
[Religion:] [Optional] N/A
[Race:] Caucasian, Japanese
[Species:] Demon
[Demon Animal:] [If Demon or Neko]
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/201...

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

[Hair:] Darkish Blue
[Eyes:] Dark Purple/Gray
[Weight:] 167 lbs
[Height:]5’ 6”
[Scent:] Raindrops
[Scarring or Markings:]

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-jY...

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...

{Personality}

[Description:] :] He watches, always holding a small metallic item, it may be a watch, a small metal bird, or something else, it doesn’t really matter, but he always has something metal on him. He's an all around kind person, though quiet. He hates when he is looked down upon, and sometimes acts out because of it. He has a strange fear of spiders, it's strange because he seems to talk to them... and fear their reply.

[Outer Personality] (How he behaves on the outside)
• Calm
• Doesn’t get annoyed very easily
• Quiet at first
• Gets embarrassed easily
• Serious at times

[Inner Personality] (How he behaves in the inside)
• Always judging people
• Always looking to help
• Has a strange tendency to suddenly turn cold, or sad at random times
• He likes to think a lot, just by watching a person

[Positive Points]
• Always lending a hand to aid someone
• Offers advice whenever he can
• Seemingly always glad to see anyone
• Always cool headed

[Negative Points]
• If pushed the wrong way, he never fails to get revenge
• He sometimes gets depressed suddenly
• Moodswings
• He sometimes speaks what immediately pops into his head without thinking

[Deadly Secrets and Things to Know:] He has migraines sometime that make him weak or strong depending on the migraine.
[Flaws:] See Negative points
• {Courtesy} Polite, respectful or considerate behavior mindful of other people.
• {Defiance} Bold resistance.
• {Dependability} Reliable, worthy of reliance or trust.
• {Magnanimity} The virtue of being great of mind and heart. It encompasses, usually, a refusal to be petty, a willingness to face danger, and actions for noble purposes.
• {Wisdom} The trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight.

• His metal object (whatever it may be)
• Respect
• When his good intentions are returned
• Being Defiant
• Bravery
• A challenge

[History:]
He was born into a very wealthy family, a father, mother, and two sons. It was a rather meaningless existence, being the younger of the two, he was immediately given to nanny’s and other nurses to watch over him as his older brother was immersed in studies and his mother and father worked. Since he was always left under the care of another he was quiet, not very talkative at all. On his 8th birthday he was given a small silver watch, and he grew to love the small item, and it became an obsession to always have something metallic or metal with himself from then on. While his brother and parents ignored him, he turned to reading magic books, memorizing spells, and learning to channel magical energy throughout his body for many purposes. Finally, on his 16th birthday he could take it no more. He stood suddenly from the ever-silent dinner table, and turned, leaving his estate without so much as a glance back.

[Stability:] 5
[House of:] [Refer to Houses topic] Sapphire Owl House
[Friends:] N/A A bit of a loner
[Enemies:] N/A
[Family:] Deceased
[Other:] N/A

message 45: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Jul 27, 2015 05:48PM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 34 comments Not very good.... but it'll do. Oh! And I'll add a bit more later, It's technically done, I just m gonna make it look prettier, but for now I am being forced to my parents anneversary dinner... yay

Hmm.. If you can, no less then 5 sentences for the personality please

message 47: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 34 comments Uh, does the outter and inner personality not count? If not, yeah I'll add more sentences, I wasn't sure... :P

It does. Its just you put comas instead of periods so its sorta like one sentence.. Sorry.. XD

message 49: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 34 comments I added a lil bit.

Approved! :)

« previous 1 3