What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA or Adult Fantasy book about 4 teens with special powers, two of them might be sisters, one girl has red hair (maybe named Cherry or Cheryl)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tilly (new)

Tilly | 3 comments Read in the late 90s/early 2000s

Main characters are 2 guys and 2 girls, one of the girls has red hair and is described as conventionally pretty and fun (named Cherry or Cheryl), the other one has silver or white hair and is striking and quiet, some drama about the difference in their looks, probably a love triangle

I seem to remember they all had some kind of psychic powers, the whole book was very dark and spooky and sexy

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39249 comments Mod
Tilly, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 3: by Tilly (new)

Tilly | 3 comments I’m still looking for it! I had almost forgotten about it haha

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35106 comments Mod
Tilly, is this mostly a romance? Can you describe their romantic interests, how they meet, etc.?

Can you describe the fantasy elements?

message 5: by Tilly (new)

Tilly | 3 comments I think it was mostly a fantasy/supernatural story - there were some elements of romance, as the main characters were teenagers and went on dates etc, and I do think there was some tension between the red- headed girl and the silver-haired girl because boys were more drawn to the silver-haired girl. I specifically remember that Cherry/Cheryl went on a date with a guy who she thought wasn’t very interested in her, and then when he walked her home he kissed her more enthusiastically and she stopped him because she may have been in love with someone else. The two main girls were maybe both part of a group of supernaturally talented teenagers, and the supernatural elements were I think telepathy and other mind abilities? I’m sorry this is all so vague!!