Readers That Love Giveaways, Ebook Deals, and Free Books! discussion

The Toad Who Loved Tea
This topic is about The Toad Who Loved Tea
WIN a free paperback copy of this children's book (ages 7-11)

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Loes M. (loesm) | 2 comments Faiz Kermani is giving away three free copies of this book, including some frog-friendly merchandise this month. Do you want a chance to win this fun, comedic read that is perfect for children aged 7 to 11? All you have to do is answer one question in the comment section:
https://owlishbooks.com/2018/02/22/gi....

Good luck!

message 2: by Tommye. (new)

Tommye. Schoenberger (tommyenv) | 3 comments I’ve tried to enter on several occasions but when I get to comment box before I can click the blog scrolls to top. I’ve tried 2 fingers, thumb, quickness... it’s always the same. 😣

Loes M. (loesm) | 2 comments Tommye. wrote: "I’ve tried to enter on several occasions but when I get to comment box before I can click the blog scrolls to top. I’ve tried 2 fingers, thumb, quickness... it’s always the same. 😣"

Oh, yes I see the problem, it happens to me too when I open the link directly from the Goodreads app. I would suggest copying the link, and pasting it in a browser or Google. Or go directly to www.owlishbooks.com. It is the second blog post that is up right now (from February 22nd). Let me know if that works!