What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Witch guidebook for children "non-fiction" from possibly 90-00s

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmin (new)

Yasmin | 1 comments There was a book I remember reading as a child about witches. It was always filed as non-fiction because it had information about the lifestyle of witches. It had things like spells (I distinctly remember reading a spell to make it rain), as well as a diagram of how witches decorate their houses, party games (there was an illustration of a witch apple bobbing and the apple was stuck between the witch's nose and chin), recipies for halloween inspired "witch" food and arts and crafts for kids to make.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Yasmin ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 38 where fewer eyes will see it.
Good luck!

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19103 comments Maybe something by Linda Glovach?

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Rigg | 31 comments So, is this supposed to be a serious guidebook to Wicca for kids, or sort of a spoof of the stereotypical fantasy witch's lifestyle?

message 5: by Ayshe (last edited Oct 12, 2019 06:15PM) (new)

message 6: by Aspiring (new)

Aspiring Scribbler | 67 comments Definitely sounds like The Witch's Handbook. One of my favourites as a child (I borrowed it from the school library about once a month).

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19103 comments Still out there, Yasmin?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
Yasmin, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Witch's Handbook (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Linda Glovach (other topics)