What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Beckett (Second Chance #1)
This topic is about Beckett
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Second Chance Romance. When they were younger her dad got him a computer. His mom moved them h and I lose touch when his mom destroys his computer. Fast forward and h had to leave her parents and move in with her aunt due to a stalker. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracie (last edited Jul 15, 2020 08:56PM) (new)

Tracie Simister (traciesimister) | 47 comments **** Book found. It is Beckett by S M Stryker*"*"
she runs a small kitchen/bakery type shop he works with someone who helped save him in a desperate time in his life. Stalker sends a new chick to apply where the Hero works and is denied so she applies where the Heroine works and gets the job. Stalker winds up working for the hero and has an idea for an app that helps track where someone is. Heroines shop has a fire in the dumpster out back and she is almost taken. Heroines aunt winds up in love with the heros employer who signs over half his business to the hero. Tere is a truck crash

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
When did you read it?
Or when was it published?
Who is the publisher?
Remember the cover?
Author female or male?

message 3: by Tracie (new)

Tracie Simister (traciesimister) | 47 comments I read it within the last year and not sure on publisher

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Tracie is still looking for this and wrote:

"Second chance romance. When they were younger her dad got him a computer. His mom moved them h and I lose touch when his mom destroys his computer. Fast forward and h had to leave her parents and move in with her aunt due to a stalker. She now runs a bakery/sandwich shop. Where she has a cupcake named after him. He is co owner of a company that deals with apps. His partner took him in when he was in high school as a apprentice I think. H business partner really liked h aunt. Her stalker starts working for H and stalkers female friend works for h."

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Kris asked:

"Would you call this a romantic suspense or mystery novel?"

message 6: by Tracie (new)

Tracie Simister (traciesimister) | 47 comments **** Book found. It is Beckett by S M Stryker*"*"

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35129 comments Mod
Great! Glad you found your book, Tracie. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Beckett by S.M. Stryker.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beckett (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

S.M. Stryker (other topics)