What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Not Another Bad Date (Writer Friends, #4)
This topic is about Not Another Bad Date
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Second chance romance. Dated in college. Now H is a football coach with a teenage daughter. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicky  | 30 comments I’m trying to remember a book I read years ago. It’s a second chance romance with a little humor thrown in.
The h and H had a thing in college. His ex ended up pregnant (trap) and so he dumps the h and marries the OW. Years later the wife dies in a weird accident. (I’m thinking it has something to do with shoes maybe or shopping). The H is a football coach with a teenage daughter. You get the point of view from the dead wife as a ghost looking down on them throughout the story. I’m thinking she had to do a good deed to get into heaven.
It’s driving me nuts.

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments I know this one! "Not another bad date" by Rachel Gibson :) I cant post link, I am on my phone.

Nicky  | 30 comments Nela wrote: "I know this one! "Not another bad date" by Rachel Gibson :) I cant post link, I am on my phone."

THANK YOU!!!!! This has been driving me nuts trying to remember.

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Glad to help :)

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35181 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Nicky. Here's the link for Nela's find - Not Another Bad Date by Rachel Gibson.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Not Another Bad Date (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rachel Gibson (other topics)