Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Crow about you & start a thread > My Grandson born today

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments My grandson, was born today. Bentley Walker Harrison 8lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. He is beautiful and one of the things we were worried about is if he would have either diabetes or hypoglycemia. Right now he is doing great.

message 2: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (gr-nancy-a) | 660 comments Congratulations ! A precious little one indeed.

message 3: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) Congratulations Dee! That’s great news.

message 4: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 149 comments Congratulations! Best of luck to little Bentley and his family!

message 5: by Eve (new)

Eve (everf) | 816 comments Aww, a grandson...congratulations, Grandma Dee!

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1597 comments Congratulations! So glad he isn't having any health problems.

message 7: by Tanvi, Moderator-in-Training ;) (new)

Tanvi (trwriteratwork) | 1121 comments Mod
Oh this is wonderful news!! Congratulations, Dee!!

message 8: by Cheri (new)

Cheri (nannycil) | 349 comments Congrats Dee to you and your family! I love his name <3

message 9: by Janeiowa (new)

Janeiowa | 4927 comments Congrats, Dee!

message 10: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ | 548 comments Congratulations Dee! I bet you are loving being grandma to the new baby.

message 11: by Dee (last edited Apr 03, 2018 10:48PM) (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments I sure am he is such a little sweetheart

message 12: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ | 548 comments Dee wrote: "I sure am he is such a little sweetheart"

I love that new baby smell. I remember when my grandbaby was born, I didn't want to put her down. They're just so cuddly and sweet. :)

message 13: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (indeathaddict) | 7583 comments He is that. Although the poor little guy has been really fussy. First we found out that breast milk wasn't satisfying him so mom and dad have been supplementing with canned, then we found out he has re flux so he has to have medicine. He is doing better now.