What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Mystery. A woman goes to the police to report her missing daughter; the police tell her they can't help because the woman has no daughter.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheryl (new)

Sheryl (ilbooklvr) I am searching for the title of a book a coworker read about and she can't remember the title. It is probably fairly new; it was one of her recommendations on Amazon. A woman goes to the police to report her missing daughter; the police tell her they can't help because the woman has no daughter. That is about all I know! Would appreciate the help.

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Sheryl I've moved your thread down to UNSOLVED: One Specific Book since that is where it should be.

Rosa's Suggestion is a good one, since that's the first thing I thought of too. (Actually, the ONLY thing I could think of.) While it's not a new release, it has been a pretty steady seller and seems to be available all the time. Also, the Kindle book was released in Oct. 2012, so I'm sure that it shows up on a lot of recommendation lists on Amazon. And, since I have an Amazon subscription too, there are a lot of books that aren't "recent releases" that show up on my list, depending on what I've been searching lately.

message 4: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5198 comments Did you ever find this book, Sheryl?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
Sheryl left the group. Moving to Abandoned.