Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Betas wanted for Romance/Crime/Suspense novel. Will swap.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon Shearsby | 4 comments BLURB:
After five years of trying to dive back into society, Halley Evans finally wants the life she thought she'd never have. A husband, a future, happiness. With her fears overriding everything she craves, emotional scars cutting her deeper than any knife and secrets she's taking to the grave; can she let go of her past and give love a try?
But when the monsters return dead set on finishing what they started, Caleb Stone must do whatever it takes to protect Halley or risk losing another woman he loves.

Warning!
Contains some swearing, sexual scenes and a little disturbing crime parts. (They do not go into much detail)

Looking for 5 betas to read the first installment of a trilogy.
I tend to send chapter by chapter(between 4-6K, total of 22 chapters) along with a little questionnaire(no more than 7 questions) asking mainly about over all information on the chapter. I prefer the feedback to be on this Microsoft word document as its easier to control.
If people wish to add little comments on the actual manuscript then that's fine by me.
I can take constructive critisism fine.

I am open to swap also and generally prefer receiving manuscripts chapter by chapter too.
I generally read romance so have better knowledge of this genre but will happily help anyone.

If interested please comment with your email address and I will email you.
Thank you

message 2: by Kathy (last edited Mar 14, 2018 09:10PM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 298 comments Mod
Is this story written in first- or third-person? Does it include both Halley's and Caleb's point of view?

message 3: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon Shearsby | 4 comments Sorry for not adding this before!
It's in 3rd person and written from both POV's.