Literally Anything and Everything Roleplays! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Dead/Finished RPs > Harpy x KT

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) yes hello <3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
Thank you much!! And eleven if I did get fired, it wouldn't matter. Saturday anyways hahaha

message 3: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Still you never want to have to say 'I got fired' lol

ANYWAY. Did you want to add anything, make it supernatural or doubles or anything? I'm fine if you do like I said I just really wanted to use this girl for this type of RP lol

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 1133 comments Mod
True true haha

And adding in some supernaturals could be interesting, maybe my guy is a werewolf or something?

message 5: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Works for me <3
Like I said the only thing I really care about is my girl so the world around her doesn't matter a lot lol

Yeah okay (: what age rang do you want my guy to be at? I have a 25 year old werewolf that might work for this one, I just dunno how old your girl is haha

message 7: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I was thinking around early twenties for her so that would work

Alright sweet, well I have a guy, I just gotta add some more stuff to him, he's not gonna be super detailed. His history is kinda crazy so I will probably add that in later so you understand it haha

Name: West Lucas Moore

Date of Birth: Actual date unknown, he goes by the day he was saved by Ulrich which was November 19
Time of Birth: Unknown
Location of Birth: Unknown, but the authorities are pretty sure he was born where they found him, which was Lafayette, Tennessee
Current Location: Trenton, Tennessee

Language(s): English

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Position? Dominant
Virgin? No.

Appearance
 photo fa313fb80680807cc5bcbd2d14d7948c_zpsrw0rd0qj.jpg
//Hair Color//Brown
//Eye Color// Dark brown
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 142 lbs
//Skin Tone// Tan

Distinctive Markings? Mole on his chin.
Scars? Yes, many throughout his body.
Freckles? Some here and there.
Birth Marks? None

Wolf Form
https://weheartit.com/entry/308954502...

Family
//Mother// Unknown - condition unknown
//Father// Unknown - condition unknown
//Adoptive Brother// Lucas Abe Moore - alive/well
//Adoptive Sister// Sarah Ruth Waverly - alive/cancer
//Adoptive Brother// Bailey Christopher Moore-Smith - alive/well
//Adoptive Sister// Cassandra Hannah Moore - alive/well
//Adoptive Brother// Emmett Clark Moore - deceased/car accident
//Adoptive Sister// Grace Elizabeth Moore - alive/well
//Adoptive Child// Jamie Mychelle Reed-Moore - alive/well
//Adoptive Child// Kai Benjamin White-Moore - alive/well

History
The Torture (Birth-9 Years Old)

Saved-Starting School (9-12 Years Old)

Acting Out-Close Call (12-16 Years Old)

Understanding-First Love (16-19 Years Old)

First Child-Heartbreak (19-22 Years Old)

Moving On-Present (22 Years Old-Now)

Personality
*Friendly
*Understanding
*Takes control of situations that will often make people loose their heads
*Loyal
*Protective as all hell
*Not very playful
*Open, very open to talking about a lot of stuff
*Great listener

message 10: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I don't have a hisory for my girl at the moment
I'm on my phone so I'll post her when I get home

message 12: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Alright Im home

message 13: by KT (last edited Mar 14, 2018 09:50PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) so the summary of her:
Candice Jessie Chambers Diana Melison (view spoiler)

and her actual profile (what's done that is)
(view spoiler)

message 15: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Idk why I love her so much but I made and her was just like "yes"

I was thinking the two of them could already kind of be in an on again/off again place, If that works for you?? But Im down either way

She unique, not someone I would make without a purpose, but I would probably play a character like that. I just never have haha well, I sorta have....but not to her extreme.

And yeah we can do that (: just so you know, cause I didn't put it in yet, West has been engaged before to a woman named Melissa, but they broke it off because she figured out he was a werewolf and she wasn't comfortable with it. So, yeah. Does Candie know that he's a werewolf yet?

message 17: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I found the pics of her that are in the top row and was like yep this is who she is lol

I don't think Candi would really mind if she did know. She'd probably just make a ton of jokes about the sex being better or something lol

Hahaha

And alright, I'm gonna go with she does know, cause West wouldn't keep it a secret for long cause he's not allowed to lol it's a rule their family has.

So, where to start? Maybe Candi could come over his house drunk? It mentioned up above she did that a lot haha and this could be where they're not together?

message 19: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Works for me. She wouldn't give a shit either way.

That works. She'd probably be real pissed about it when she sobered up lol but she still loves him (despite being pretty awful in a relationship) and he's probably the most constant thing in her life so she trusts him

message 21: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) I'll warn you again I'm very rusty so it might not be the best but sure

message 23: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Candi had not wanted to find herself doing this again. It felt weak and stupid, even to her currently fuzzy mind, but there was nothing else she could do. When she was stressed or upset or even she just felt like she was too drunk to be around that many male strangers, it always ended up with the same outcome. Hammered, desperately clinging to the one thing that she always knew she could trust. Of course, whether he would actually help was another matter. She knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, but would he go out of his way for her yet again? He'd done it before, but every time she showed up there was that growing feeling of terror. What if this was the time that he finally got fed up with this? When he finally turned her away and she didn't have anywhere else to go?

It was a path she had memorized, even before these late nights. It was almost second nature to start up the driveway, and she didn't need to look where she was going. Wincing slightly, her head dropped down to watch her feet to steady herself, noticing only now that one of her high heels was missing. Her hair and bra (she no longer had a shirt on) smelled like vodka, and she was pretty sure that her breath smelled very strongly of tequila shots. It's not like she was subtle. With the amount she'd ingested she was already pretty much gone, but the smell was only making it worse. She'd been in some pretty rough spots before, but this was pretty bad, even for her. Her head was spinning so bad she could hardly see straight as she stumbled, and she had to put out a hand to steady herself. She was almost startled when she actually touched something, looking up to find that she had already made it up the driveway and to the door. Thank god for doorbells, because even thinking about knocking exhausted her. She reached out and pushed the button, immediately wincing and putting a hand to her head as she heard the sound echo inside the house.

West sighed heavily and ran a hand down his face as he leaned back a bit in his chair. He was working on a case for a client that called him to help, a domestic abuse one. It was a hard one, cause there was a lot of evidence both pointing to and denying that the man had anything to do with hitting his girlfriend. He honestly didn't think that he had done it, but his girlfriend was a sneaky little thing and was throwing in a bunch of stuff into it that made many think there was no other option that he had.

Deciding to take a break, he pushed himself off of his chair and went into the kitchen to reheat some dinner. It had been about 2 months since he had moved into a house of his own. Well, sorta. Kai lived with him and Grace and Jamie came over a lot to stay the night. So he wasn't 100% alone, but alone enough. He raised his eyebrows when he heard the doorbell ring, checking the time. It was late. Who would be coming here? Frowning, he moved from the kitchen and to the front door, having a sinking feeling he knew who it was but just hoped it wasn't. His thought, however, was correct when he opened up the door and saw Candi. He sighed heavily and took in her appearance, grimacing a bit.

"Candi where the heck did your shirt go? And why are you here like this again?" he asked, not really hesitating to put a gentle hand on her arm and pull her inside, shutting the door. He wouldn't ever just toss her away if she needed his help, especially looking the way she did right now.

message 25: by KT (last edited Mar 15, 2018 03:05PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Wincing slightly at the sound of his voice, Candi stumbled in after him, one hand instantly going out to balance herself against his shoulder. For a second she covered her mouth with the back of her hand, closing her eyes and swallowing hard before she felt she was steady enough to move it. When she looked up at him she immediately flinched at the bright light coming from behind him, but she couldn't quite bring herself to look away from his gaze.

"New place, new drinks, new guys. It was fine and then I was too drunk and they were too pushy and I wanted to leave and I didn't have anywhere else to go but here and I can leave, if you want, I don't want to bother you you have things going on I can go, I should go." She took a step, well a stumble, back toward the door, already making her move to leave. It was easier to decide to leave than it was to wait for him to kick her out. It didn't matter that she didn't have any other place to go. Her house was too far to walk and she had no way to get there. All that mattered was that she never liked rejection, and in the state she was in there was no way she could handle it.

West helped her into the house, seeing just how much she was stumbling. This was probably the worst that he had ever seen out of her and that was saying something cause he's seen her at some pretty bad moments. When she tried to move to leave though, he carefully held her in place with both of his hands on her arms, able to hold her well. He was a strong as hell werewolf and she was just a very drunk girl after all.

"You're not going anywhere like this. We're gonna get you cleaned up, gonna have you drink some water and rest, alright? That sounds like a better plan to me," he said to her, moving her a bit further back into the house. He was probably gonna have to carry her around, she wasn't gonna be able to walk easily in the condition she was currently in.

message 27: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
She stopped and once again looked up at him, blinking as she met his gaze. Her hands went up almost automatically and rested over his, a small, unwanted sound rising from the back of her throat at the touch. She wasn't trying to pry him off or anything but simply to get more simple, affectionate contact. With her lifestyle, that was not something she got often. It was one of the thousands of reasons she missed being with him, missed when she could come over sober and it was just accepted as part of their life.

Instead of saying anything about it, however, she just nodded silently in agreement, looking back down. When she took a step to follow him she stumbled forward, bumping into him. It didn't help her balance any and she leaned against him heavily, one hand on his shoulder to steady herself. Still, she refused to acknowledge this issue, not saying a word.

West noticed when she did this, but he said nothing. It didn't bother him much. He wasn't actually aware that she enjoyed his touch because he was so gentle with her. He always was, or as gentle as he was able to be.

"C'mon, let's get you to my room," he said to her, gently reaching down and lifting her up, not by the stomach because he didn't want her vomiting, but just under the back of her knees, carefully holding her. Walking with her was easy, not only because she was light, but because he considered himself to be a fairly strong guy. Once in his room, he set her down on his bed that was actually not made, he normally tried to make it, and went over, grabbing her a shirt to wear.

"Can you take everything but your underwear off? I'm gonna go grab a wet rag and wipe some of that dirt off of you," he said to her, retreating into the bathroom to go get what he mentioned.

message 29: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Once again, Candi had no problem leaning into his touch, relaxing slightly. It was warm and familiar, and a small part of her hated how comforting it was. But the majority of her just didn't care, she was too miserable to care who was making her feel better, just that they were. When he let her go she made a tiny sound of protest, watching after him, but didn't say anything.

It was easy enough to follow through with his request, wincing slightly as she pulled her skirt off, dropping it to the floor and following it with the one heel she had still had. Pulling her feet u against her, she sat up on the bed, hugging her knees up against her chest. It hurt the bottom of her foot, the one she'd been walking barefoot in, but she didn't seem to notice, her unfocussed stare drilling into the floor beneath.

As West made the water hot, he sighed a bit. This is not how he had planned going through with his night. He was just gonna eat some dinner, finish up the paperwork and maybe watch some tv. But now? Now he needed to take care of his ex-girlfriend. Again. He hated that he did this to herself time and time again and he wished he could just make her stop. But he couldn't turn her away, ever, if she was in need of some help. For whatever reason, he was attracted to her, his wolf part of him just always wanted to be with her and that was shitty because she had probably cheated on him...4 times already? That was really shitty....Once the rag was prepped, he came back into the bedroom and knelt down in front of her.

"Hold still," he said and started giving her a good rub down, not too hard as to hurt her or something, but enough to get whatever was on her, off so she didn't smell like crap the whole night.

message 31: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Immediately she flinched in surprise at the touch, having been too focussed on nothing to notice his approach and words. But she soon relaxed, blinking and looking up at him. She shifted her weight, unfolding from her curled up position to try and make things easier for him. It was the least she could do, having crashed into his home, into his life, uninvited yet again.

"I'm sorry." She finally said softly, staring at him for a second before closing her eyes. She lifted her hand, wiping at her eyes almost distractedly. There was no elaborating on what she said, just a very brief apology before she shut up once again. It could have been in reference to anything, vague as it was, and with her eyes closed and her leaning heavily to the side, looking exhausted, it didn't seem as though she was going to add to it on her own.

West continued to clean her up, wiping down her one arm first and then moving to the other, being as gentle as ever with her. He wanted to ask what she had been doing, to have her explain it more in depth. He didn't want to, but he cared about her so much. He wanted her safe but she never stayed in one spot long enough so that he could watch over her the way he would like to. At her apology, he raised his head to look at her, sighing.

"For what?" he asked as he moved on to her torso, beginning to gentle wipe everything down. He had touched her enough that he wasn't uncomfortable with the more intimate parts so he got those too as he just waited for her reply, hoping that he would actually get one this time around.

message 33: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
"A lot." She shrugged one shoulder, sighing slightly. But she still didn't open her eyes. "I'm pretty much an awful person, especially to you. You don't need me showing up just because I got stupid. I'm not your problem, not anymore." She laughed humorlessly, running her fingers through her hair, damp with old spilled alcohol. She frowned when her fingers got caught in a knot, opening her eyes to stare at her hair in order to disentangle it. Shifting slightly so it was easier on him, she was obviously unphased by his touch. People touched her all the time, that was normal.

"You're right, you're not. But you're still someone that I care about so I'm going to do this for you," West replied to her, looking up at her with caring eyes,"And I hope you do start to realize this is bad for you and stop." He knew she wouldn't though, he said the same things to her over and over again and still she didn't try and change herself. It was pretty sad if he had to be 100% honest. Still, he continued to clean her off all the way down to her toes, standing up afterwards.

"Come with me to the bathroom so I can wash your hair a little bit," he said, offering a hand to her to help. Afterwards he would probably make her drink something and try to eat some bread to start soaking up some of that stuff in her. Then probably sleep.

message 35: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Candi finally looked back at him, meeting his gaze almost reluctantly. But almost instantly she just shrugged one shoulder and looked down, avoiding his gaze. All of who she was as a person revolved around things like her drinking, even if it got to be a problem sometimes. It was still only sometimes, for the most part she was very careful with her fun. She knew exactly how many drinks she could have before she wouldn't allow herself to go home with anyone anymore. She wasn't stupid. Usually. Silently she nodded in agreement, taking his hand and pulling herself up.

West made sure she was steady before starting to walk with her, not wanting her to fall down after all. He went at a pace she seemed to be okay at which leading her to the bathroom, letting her sit down on the floor and bend her hair back to it was in the tub. He ran some water, got her hair went and just washed it with some of his shampoo. At least it smelled nice.

"I know you don't really like listening to others, but what would you have done if I hadn't been home tonight? You would have been stuck to walk home like this and probably have been pulled over by the cops for indecency since you weren't wearing a shirt," he said with her with a shake of his head,"It's not healthy."

message 37: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
As she walked with him, Candi clung to him, though she did her best to not seem like she was. She winced slightly as she got to the floor, leaning back against the tub and closing her eyes. It was nice when someone played with her hair, and she slowly relaxed under his gentle touch.

"There's ways around that. Do something for the cop, get out of it. Start crying to the cop, get out of it. Go back to the bar and go home with someone, crash there until I'm good to get home or have them give me a ride. I would have dealt." She shrugged indifferently, not opening her eyes. There was always a way, and she was excellent at finding it. Mostly because if she had to, she would do close to anything to do it.

West frowned a bit at her words and just decided to stop. He had said his peace and honestly, he had just repeated these things to her over and over again that it was getting a little old hearing her exact same response time and time again. so he just washed out her hair and then rinsed it, grabbing a towel as well and began to dry it. Once it was mostly dry, he stood up and picked her up as well, bringing her back over to the bed.

"Get that shirt on. I'm gonna get you some water and toast," he said to her, this time without looking at her and he headed out of the room. He cared for her, he really did. Which is why he just wanted her to listen once in a while. But she never did and it was infuriating after some time.

message 39: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
All throughout this, Candi never made a sound of protest. She seemed to even almost drift off slightly, settling up against him when he picked her up. As instructed, she pulled off her alcohol-soaked bra, tossing it into the pile with the rest of her stuff and pulling the shirt on. Once she was in a bit more comfortable clothing, she curled up on her side with a yawn, pulling the blankets up around her. Still, she seemed uneasy. She couldn't settle down, absently fiddling with a piece of her hair. It was hard, being back in his bed again. It was even harder since she wasn't doing anything sexual to distract herself from it. That was what was easier for her, what was safer seeming. After all, he hadn't even been the only guy she'd been with in this bed.

(( Who the hell else did she sleep with in his bed?!?! o.o ))

West got the toast in the toaster first off and poured her the water while he waited. It was then that he remembered he had put some leftovers into the microwave and he checked on them, they were already cold again. Oh well, he wasn't exactly hungry anymore. He wrapped them up and set them into the fridge, getting her toast once it popped up. Once he put some butter on it, he returned back to the room and sat down.

"Here, drink," he said and handed her the glass of water as well as set the plate of toast next to her,"It's fine if you can't finish it all, but at least try to take a couple of bites."

message 41: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
((Probably a lot she's kind of a terrible person in a relationship))

Even she could see the wisdom in ingesting something other than alcohol, so with a slight wince Candi sat up again, though she kept the blanket all wrapped up around her. Picking up the glass, she chugged about half of the water.

"This is generally not what someone offers me when they tell me to drink." The bartender said dryly, setting the glass back down. She picked at the toast, obviously not very hungry. Still, she knew it would be best to try and get something in her stomach so she took a couple bites. Her stomach quickly told her it wasn't a great idea and she set the toast back down, instead taking another drink of water. But she yawned, settling deeper into the blankets with the cup in her hands.

(( Jesus Christ xD ))

West sat there on the corner of the bed and watched as she drank the water, just sorta grunting a bit at her first words. He figured that after tonight, she would do what she normally did and get pissed at herself, and him, that she had come here and either storm out or beg him to take her back. She always did one of the two. Frowning slightly at what he knew was to come, he moved the toast away from her when she obviously did not want anymore of it.

"Just try and rest, alright? I'll put the trash near you in case you get sick," he said and got up, leaving the room for just a moment and returning with a trashcan from the kitchen. He set it on the side of the bed that she was at before adjusting the blankets a bit so she was well covered.

message 43: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Silently she nodded in agreement, seeing the obvious wisdom of his words. After taking one last sip from the cup she set it down beside the bed, tilting over to lay down. She curled up under the blankets he pulled up, pulling them closer to her.

"...don't leave me." she said softly, looking up at him plaintively from underneath her blankets. This was not her normal course of action, but she also wasn't normally quite this plastered. She always left him, just to avoid her leaving her. But the thought of him leaving her, even just to go to the next room for the night, was almost too much for her.

West watched as she started to get settled down in the bed a little bit more, giving a quick glance over at her clothes on the floor. He would need to wash those. Good thing he had some clothing of hers that she left here, so she would have something to wear tomorrow. At her words, he sighed a little bit and reached out on a whim, running his fingers through her hair.

"I won't....Just sleep," he whispered to her, hating that he always did this. He wished that he didn't care about her, he wished so much he could just forget her and that would be that. But he couldn't...

message 45: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
She closed her eyes, relaxing into his touch. Sleepily, she nodded in agreement against his touch, yawning slightly. Still, it was hard to sleep even with her being as exhausted as she was. she knew that the second she fell asleep, he would leave. He had things to do in the house, he couldn't just sit with her all night long. And those thoughts made sure that she didn't want to fall asleep, she wanted to stay up as long as she could so that he would stay with her longer. But what was she supposed to do?

West ran his gentle fingers through her hair and just sat next to her on the bed, waiting for her to sleep. He figured ahe would quickly, but she did not. Frowning, he tried to feel what ahe was feeling, just a skil he had as a werewolf. He could feel her fear and worry directed towards him...about him. Sighing, he got up and moved over to his dresser, putting on pajama pants and stripping of his shirt. Moving over to the light, he shut it off before returning to the bed. He pulled the covers back so he could climb in behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Sleep," he whispered to her, eyes suddenly shining yellow. It was a werewolf trait as well, happened a lot when it was close to the full moon.

message 47: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
((Im sorry this ones short but my boyfriend got fired so Im a bit distracted atm))

Candi made a small, involuntary sound of protest when he moved away, but didn't say anything, only curling up tighter. She was almost startled when he stayed in the room, and definitely jumped slightly in surprise when he slid under the covers with her. But she immediately relaxed against him, closing her eyes.

(( Its alright. ))

West kept his eyes open as he laid next to her, not really tired. But the smell of her was kinda getting to him a bit, she just smelled really good. Always did, despite the fact that he had only cleaned her off as much as nesecary for her to sleep, she still managed to smell like cherries and lilacs, strangely enough. He pulled her tighter to himself and put his head in her hair, just taking in the sweet smell.

message 49: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt)
Candi slid one arm down, resting it over his that was over her body and lacing ber fingers together with his. Shifting slightly, she leaned back against him and into the pillows and blankets. The familiar surroundings were relaxing, and she soon drifted off against him.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.