The Liberry discussion

Life is hard.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

It's true. Life is tough. So talk about it here. Express yourself!

message 2: by Milo (new)

Milo  I would like to rant. I AM SUPER ANGRY RIGHT NOW! I CAN"T EVEN EXPLAIN IT!
I have a group called Total Dorks. Well, I should say I HAD a group. One of my 'moderators' decided to be a jerk and delete all my topics in the group! So the group is empty. All the moderators are gone too. The members are still showing but EVERYTHING IS GONE! All the hard work I put into the group was thrown out the window. I don't know who did it but it was a pretty awful thing to do! Once I find out who did it I'm going to give them a piece of my mind and beat the crap out of them!

I worked really hard to get the 51 members and make it great. Now it's all gone. :-(

message 3: by Cintia (new)

Cintia (ladycintia) Don't be violent. Violence just generates more violence. Try to inquiry once you are calm, and then, ask the questions you need to ask. Perhaps you can get the stuff back

message 4: by Milo (new)

Milo  I doubt it. It was a really ignorant thing to do.

message 5: by Cintia (new)

Cintia (ladycintia) Things happen. Once I fell into a sewer and everyone laughed instead of helping me out. Do I have to choice to go back in time? Sadly, no. I just have a future that it will be as wide as my mind lets me

message 6: by Milo (new)

Milo  Thanks.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry. :(

message 8: by Milo (new)

Milo  Kay wrote: "I'm sorry. :("

Thanks Kay, its upsetting.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I just hope none of you will turn on me!

message 10: by Milo (new)

Milo  I won't..... yet.... XD

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily Rae (paintedbook) Not unless you die.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That doesn't make me feel any better

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily Rae (paintedbook) Well, that means we like you too much to have reminders around. :)

message 14: by Milo (new)

Milo  Lol, I solemnly swear to never turn on Kay.

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily Rae (paintedbook) and I am up to no good... :P

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

;( Fine, if you turn on me I will have everybody leave. And Aly, I'll have your guinea pigs turn on you.

message 17: by Milo (new)

Milo  ✯Kay✯ wrote: ";( Fine, if you turn on me I will have everybody leave. And Aly, I'll have your guinea pigs turn on you."

I DON'T THINK SO MISSY! *runs away with piggies* NEVER!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

i keep coming across animes with sad endings :'(

message 19: by Milo (new)

Milo  Yuki~ wrote: "i keep coming across animes with sad endings :'("

Aww. *hugs*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs back*

message 21: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) My dog died on Feb 18
heh life sucks

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily Rae (paintedbook) heh? You cruel.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

*hugs for everyone*

message 24: by Milo (new)

Milo  *also hugs everyone*

message 25: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 19 comments Mod
*joins the hug*

message 26: by dashofmagic (new)

*Slowly hugs Mykayla*

message 27: by dashofmagic (new)

Welllllll now I have no hands because Nova’s Cat Iris took one and you took the other so I guess I’ll just type with my head.

*bangs head on keyboard*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tope writing?

message 29: by dashofmagic (new)

Exactly!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments Have you ever typed with your tongue?

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments Yes, I have an absurdly long tongue.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments Can you touch the tip of your nose?

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments It is physically impossible, unless you break your back or something.

message 38: by Milo (new)

Milo  dashofmagic wrote: "Welllllll now I have no hands because Nova’s Cat Iris took one and you took the other so I guess I’ll just type with my head.

*bangs head on keyboard*"

You just made my day Dash. XD

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments I just typed with my head.

vbvgfcv b vb nbvc xvbgb nb hvxc nm

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Dizzy

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk. It's been pretty much random this month XD

message 46: by Milo (new)

Milo  Ooh I want to type with my head. yt89b 65 f nhvd 65cc vhgvds.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments Well of course if you are double jointed.

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments it's fun isn't it, Aly?

nbvcvbnmbvnm,bvnm,bvnm

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 31 comments m /nbi. cdfbgvtrcd vxgfycg vbhbvjhg bvcvfc fv cvgft cgf gb b vbvcbcbvvb vb vh vbkbs dvk ej rf jho3rwfjh3 rfjb3r 2kjb3r f

« previous 1