Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster question

Hottest leading man ever!
Farah Jane Farah Jul 23, 2014 11:57PM
I always fall in love with every man in every book that i read that i can't decide who is better that who, so we'll play a game... I'll put the first name of a guy from a book and then you'll comment back who you think is hotter than him and also the book which he came from..and so on until we have a long list and the last man i think will be the one? =)So here goes..

TRAVIS MADDOX! (beat that) lol

Im exactly just like you, i fall for every guy and then i have a long list of book boyfriends and i can never choose who is my fav! Travis is hard to beat but Rush Finley from Fallen Too Far ;)

Any guy from kristen ashley.

Hmmm probably Noah from Mara Dyer especially with the cigarette <3
After him is Raffe from Angelfall ;)

I don't if any can beat Travis Maddox

I love all of the men listed here. My new favorite this month are Slade from walk of shame. Can't wait for Hemy's story in Walk of Shame 2.

deleted member (last edited Aug 15, 2014 02:33PM ) Jul 24, 2014 06:33AM   0 votes
OMG i love travis maddox
my number one book boyfriend

but i also love

Braden Carmicheal- on dublin street
Logan reed - tall tatted and tempting
Archer Hale- archer's voice
Noah Jackson - undeclared
carter reed - carter reed
Jay lincoln - marked
cooper Hudson - stolen breaths
Nix Pierce - freefall
Phoenix - Phoenix

too name a few!

Farah Jane i'll find all those books thank you.. ...more
Aug 22, 2014 02:19AM · flag

Ok i will bite - Ian Mackenzie from Jennifer Ashley book The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie...I love all her male characters but he was amazing - i love all her books both historical and paranormal. Tiger is my fav by her in her Shifter series.
Travis is a wee bit young - Gideon Cross (yes!) and any of the Sullivan boys from the Bella Andre series. OH i just finished the first Outlander book so JAMIE!

My new fav is Nix from Incandescent by River Savage. I received an ARC of this book and it has become one of my favorites. Release day is the 11th and I strongly recommend.

Trace Montgomery from Beautifully Damaged.

Adrian Ivashcov - VA/Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Still haven't found his match :P

Colton Donovan "Ace" from the "Crashed Trilogy"
P.s.its adult romance i read it because the plot was so tempting it was an awesome book

Jericho Barrons from the fever series!!!He is my all time fav and I have read all those books already mentioned. Nobody comes close to him!!!

Kellan from Thoughtless series and he is tied with Gavin from Collied/Pulse series....both HOT!

Jana (last edited Aug 15, 2014 09:42PM ) Aug 15, 2014 09:33PM   0 votes
Kellan Kyle. Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens

Knight Sebring. Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) by Kristen Ashley

Andrew Hamilton. Reasonable Doubt Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams

Brad Deluca. Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1) by Alessandra Torre

i do love Travis.. but i also love Kellan of Thoughtless.. Braden of On Dublin Street.. Lucian of Falling In.. that is to name a few.. :)

Gideon Cross, Crossfire Series

Travis Maddox from the Beautiful disaster and Four/Tobias Eaton from the divergent trilogy & Four (the book)

Kellan Kyle forever! From the thoughtless series

GAVIN from Collide/Pulse

Jesse Ward-This Man Series

Looks all my favs are here esp Travis, Kellan and Rush...may I also add Landon from Easy by Tammara Webber and Lucas from Devoured by Emily Snow! Plus any leading male from Jade C. Jamison's books!!

Any of the Buchanan men from Julie Garwood's contemporary Romance series. Every one of her main male characters....I LOVE!

hmmmmm well one of mine is Raffe from angelfall
but my favourite has to be Peeta from the Hunger Games

If were talking adult romance i have to say the obvious, Christian Grey and Eric Northman

Travis Maddox all the way! I feel he is the most likable badass out of all.. and a credible one at that! (lets ignore that he beat an exUFC fighter..). Closely followed by Kellen Kyle (Thoughtless series) & Tristan Vega (Bad things). Christian Grey, Gideon Cross, J Cavendish and all of them from the Fighting series.

Jana I forgot about Tristan and James Cavendish...Love him. There really are so many hot book boyfriends. I also love Lee Nightingale (Rock Chick), Rush (F ...more
Aug 22, 2014 12:26AM · flag