What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1)
This topic is about Josh & Hannah
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Hero(19) and Heroine (15). His father runs away with her brother's wife and they die in a car accident [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 40 comments The heroine is at a football game and her friend leaves her alone to go with the popular girls. The hero sees what is going on and helps her out by saying she is his girlfriend. They move to his truck and end up kissing, then I think he takes her home. The next day the heroine's friend apologizes. Later we find out the hero's cousin was taken advantage of by a boy from school. The hero tries to stay away from the heroine because she is 15 and he is already 19. However she looks for him and they keep running into each other and they decide to start dating. We also find out in the beginning that the hero's father ran away with the heroine's stepbrother's wife and I believe they died in a car accident. Towards the end the student who has been taking advantage of girls at school tries to take advantage of the heroine and the hero comes to the rescue. The student gets her to go to the pool where they will be alone. Because of this and a talk the sherriff has with him the hero decides to become a police officer. The hero also saves the Sheriff's daughter from the student. At the end when the heroine graduates college the hero proposes and she has to finally tell her stepbrother about the relationship. I also know that the stepbrother has his own book and he ends up with the hero's cousin. I can't remember the title for that book either. In that story however the hero blackmails the heroine, whose name may be phoebe, to sleep with him in exchange for her families debt; which he bought from the bank. She agrees but can't go through with it because of what happened to her in high school. I know this isn't much but please help, Thanks!
Also at the end we find out that his father remortgaged their house and since he died as he was leaving the money goes to the hero. I read this book about a year ago in 2013.

message 2: by SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ (last edited Jul 24, 2014 04:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 135 comments It is Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1) by Lynda Chance
Josh & Hannah

The Redwood Falls series by Lynda Chance

"Josh Turner wants Hannah more than life itself. She's perfect and new . . . but she's a McIntyre. She's from the richest family in the county, and he's a Turner, from the wrong side of the proverbial tracks. And to make matters worse, there's no love lost between their families."

The book about the Brother and cousin is An Eye for an Eye Zach & Katie's Story (Redwood Falls, #2) by Lynda Chance

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 40 comments Thank you so much SamJ.

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 135 comments Bethany wrote: "Thank you so much SamJ."

Nps :-)