Allegiance Series discussion

Games > Page 101 of the book nearest to you

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments Again, I'm stealing this idea from another group, but here's how it works. You turn around and find the book nearest to you, flip to page 101, and look for the 4th full sentence on that page. :)

Also, if you'd like included the title and author of the book. What ends up happening, at least to me, is that I get a whole ton of writing prompts and story ideas that I don't have time for. LOL

As an example: "Mr Quincy whispered to him."
~Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura Grace (uq4authors) | 12 comments "It can't be by chance."
- Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 13 by Nobuhiro Watsuki

message 3: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments "On a busy street, you find a wallet with money in it."
~ The Boy Scout Handbook

LOL *lowers voice*So, WHAT do you do?

message 4: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments "The men of Platoon 382 could not be spared for ten days."

~Code Talker: The First and Only Memoir By One of the Original Navajo Code Talkers of WWII by Chester Nez

message 5: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Ardnek | 2 comments "She closed the case and fastened the clasp."
Heart of the Wilderness by Janette Oke. And I'm not even sure what this book is doing in my desk.

message 6: by Karis (new)

Karis | 110 comments Kendra wrote: ""She closed the case and fastened the clasp."
Heart of the Wilderness by Janette Oke. And I'm not even sure what this book is doing in my desk."

I know how that is. I just looked around from where I'm sitting on the couch in the family room, and the nearest book, which I just grabbed is a book, isn't even on Goodreads and is a collection of stories about heroic dogs.

"Then he quietly slipped out of the room," is the 4th sentence on the 101st page. ;)

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Ardnek | 2 comments "Clara took a deep breath as she paused to clean her own sword on the dirtied snow around her."

Yes, this is Water Princess, Fire Prince. I'm trying to come up with another discussion question. (I also need to make some graphics, but I'm ignoring that.)