What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Other People's Marriages
This topic is about Other People's Marriages
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult fiction: The story is in modern England - a widowed single lady buys an house near Cathedral in a provincial English town. She get acquainted with several local families and then has an affair with a married guy that just had his 3rd girl [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (titatiana) | 2 comments I remember that the author is female and English. The story is in modern England - a widowed single lady buys an house near Cathedral in a provincial English town. She get acquainted with several local families and then has an affair with a married guy that just had his third daughter . They are found out and the guy s wife cheats on him with another bored local husband. Then the main heroine got pregnant from a son of one of the families. She also has a gay friend from London that visits her. To her surprise the heroine founds out that her late husband was cheating on her too. Please help me to find this book.

message 2: by Jo (new)

Jo | 141 comments Hi Tatiana, I think you’re looking for Other People's Marriages

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Tatiana, please add genre and plot details to your header - per the group rules at the top of the main group page.

message 4: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (titatiana) | 2 comments Joanna wrote: "Hi Tatiana, I think you’re looking for Other People's Marriages"
Yes, thank you so much, Joanna!