Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Themes > Recommendations-Love Triangle Books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara (new)

Kara | 3 comments Hey everyone!

I’m looking for some good recommendations of this topic across the board - PNR, contemporary, etc. I’m more interested in two guys in love with the same girl, and not vice versa. I’m also not looking for MMF themes where everyone sleeps together at once. The book certainly doesn’t need to be clean - just not scenarios like that.

I recently finished reading Tiffany Snow’s Kathleen Turner series and LOVED it! Anything in that vein is what I’m hoping to find more of. Thanks guys!!

message 2: by S08H (new)

S08H (Morelli) | 6 comments Hey Kara! I would definitely recommend Sam Mariano's The Accidental Witness x

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara | 3 comments I’ll check it out now! Thanks!

message 4: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots The first that pops into my mind is Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) by Molly McAdams , and years after having read this book I still think about it from time to time. It wrecked me.

Spinning Out (The Blackhawk Boys, #1) by Lexi Ryan gave me the worst book hangover.

The Unrequited by Saffron A. Kent was phenomenal.

Road to Nowhere (Road to Nowhere, #1) by M. Robinson and Ends Here (Road to Nowhere, #2) by M. Robinson was an awesome angst-fest. Its a spin-off of The Good Ol' Boys Series though, so I'd recommend reading that first (also angsty awesomeness)

Loved Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig

message 5: by Kara (new)

Kara | 3 comments Thank you so much!! I’ll check these out.